The Consolidated NFL Thread

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Goff missing open players, allowing the Patriots to get another chance on offense, doesn't exactly help the Rams! Offence needs to do something...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Best call I heard, "I don't want to say this game is boring, but people who called in sick have started turning up to work"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Patriots weren't great. They played it to the same wide receiver each time. They only had a few actual good plays. Rams could have won it but they choked.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
nah i just drunk more
I'm technically working today so I am definitely not watching the Superbowl while drinking today...

On an unrelated note, Jameson's Cask Mates is pretty good.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Worst. Super bowl. Ever.

PS now all the NFL and Pats "fans" will come out of the woodwork.

Funniest thing I heard at maccas yesterday were two "men" talking and one said "the super bowl is being held in America this year" lol

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Congratulations Patriots. You have beaten us fair and square. Rams I am very proud of you guys. What a good season we have had. Even though we have lost the superbowl, I am greatful that we have made in. Use this loss as motivation for the coming season so we can go in and win it this time around.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
"we have been blessed with many amazing Superbowl games over the years... This is not one of those"

Fucking pissed myself laughing.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
What a disgusting Super Bowl. Now all the media and pats fans will ride Brady's dick even though he did sweet fuck all today lol

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
What a disgusting Super Bowl. Now all the media and pats fans will ride Brady's dick even though he did sweet fuck all today lol
Can’t help but feel it would have been a totally different outcome if the saints hadn’t been robbed. Rams lost that one more then the patriots won it!!

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
I would debate that actually. I definitely put Montana above him and also would put Manning and Bradshaw up there too (maybe not better but certainly up there). Either way it has all gone to Brady’s head. He is an absolute tosser
Lol this makes me smile. Haters will hate naturally.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
By the way apparently we are watching the GOAT.... More like the joke.... come on Tom show us why you're the GOAT!
6 rings and winning at 41 is more than enough thank you

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Our worst SB victory out or the 6 weve won in 18 years but we will take it.

This has easily been the weakest patriots side to win it also. Only 2 hall of famers in this team being Brady and Gronk. To do what theyve done is simply amazing

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pats D played well but seems like the Rams left their offence in LA. Pats were there to be beaten today. Not an impressive victory at all but hey, a SB win is a SB win so well done to the Pats.