NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Brunson is balling out like I thought he would.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Brunson is balling out like I thought he would.
His contract looks better and better value by the day. He's a good player and is a good fit for the Knicks.

I still wish Thibs would play Toppin and Quickley more but that will never happen.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
His contract looks better and better value by the day. He's a good player and is a good fit for the Knicks.

I still wish Thibs would play Toppin and Quickley more but that will never happen.
Quickley at times can be a ballhog and jack up some stupid shots sometimes but i still think there is a very good player in him. We have to do something about Fournier, he needs to get of this roster soon. Holding way too many young players positions like Grimes, Quickley just to play horrible defense and be very average on offense. Never rated the signing at all, never will.

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My Cavs are looking good to start considering we are still without Garland, offence looks balanced looks like JB has a few packages he can send out. Mitchell and Jarret Allen have been outstanding, Levert came up clutch in OT today against Boston, by far his best game in a cavs jersey all in all im loving this season. Just want play-offs this year.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
My Cavs are looking good to start considering we are still without Garland, offence looks balanced looks like JB has a few packages he can send out. Mitchell and Jarret Allen have been outstanding, Levert came up clutch in OT today against Boston, by far his best game in a cavs jersey all in all im loving this season. Just want play-offs this year.
My Knicks got fucked on by a guy we easily could of had. Imagine not trading a guy who has been inconsistent and has flaws in his game for a genuine superstar in Mitchell, just because he is young. Oh i can imagine, we’re the Knicks.

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My Knicks got fucked on by a guy we easily could of had. Imagine not trading a guy who has been inconsistent and has flaws in his game for a genuine superstar in Mitchell, just because he is young. Oh i can imagine, we’re the Knicks.
Yeah that was a headscratcher man Mitchell himself even said he thought he was going to the knicks. Either way I'm glad we managed to pull it off hes literally a superstar he has been on fire. Just about to watch the game it looked close for a bit but we had a monster 4th quarter by the looks, stoked to see K love and Dean wade get some points too. Teams in a good place when someone isn't scoring somebody else steps up. All this without Garland aswell.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im really intrigued to see what Garland and Mobley become as they get older. Garland has a game that will translate to play off basketball really well, and Mobley at his best should be a multiple time DPOY.

I think long term Mobley becomes the center, and you package Allen and picks to get a really good small forward to round out your team.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Id have to weat ear plugs shoes screeching like their drifting.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Great win by my Phoenix Suns today, there really arent many teams who are as clutch in the fourth as we are. We really need to trade Crowder for another piece, I'd be looking at a guard, because I dont trust Payne and Shamet. I think if we pair up Crowder and this years first round pick, we possibly could nab two players off a tanking team.

Also, as I said when the trade originally happened, Twolves trading for Gobert is one of the stupidest trades in recent memory. Not only did they have to sit him for the whole 4th quarter today but the team looks better with KAT at the 5. The Wolves and Hawks wouldve been much better if they traded for the opposite player. Murray in Minnesota and Gobert with the Hawks would have made both teams formidable.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Will also be interesting to see what happens to SGA. He has been on fire with the Thunder, and realistically even if the Thunder were able to add another top pick this season, theyre a minimum of 2 years away (after this season) from really doing anything in the league. But the Thunder have him locked down long term so not much he can do there.

I do like what they're building with Shai, Giddey, Chet etc, but unless they get Wembanyama in the next draft, they will still be lightweight. I would be interested to see what happens if they get the 2nd pick and are locked in to taking Scoot. Would possibly find themselves having to choose two out of the three. Similar yet, if they do get Wembanyama, they surely cant proceed with both him and Chet. So Chet could be on the trading block.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Great game between the Cavs and the Celtics today.. The Cavs are looking legit at 6-1 and can beat anyone if they stay healthy.

I've loved their moves the last few years. They have two great scorers with Garland and Mitchell plus two great young athletic defenders who are lob threats with Allen and Mobley. Their starting lineup is one of the best in the league. If they want to go on a deep playoff run, they need more bench scoring and shooting.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Great game between the Cavs and the Celtics today.. The Cavs are looking legit at 6-1 and can beat anyone if they stay healthy.

I've loved their moves the last few years. They have two great scorers with Garland and Mitchell plus two great young athletic defenders who are lob threats with Allen and Mobley. Their starting lineup is one of the best in the league. If they want to go on a deep playoff run, they need more bench scoring and shooting.
It was a good game. I still think the Cavs choke in the playoffs like all of Mitchell's Jazz teams.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It was a good game. I still think the Cavs choke in the playoffs like all of Mitchell's Jazz teams.
I think it will be different with the Cavs because Garland is someone who can create for himself and others and Mobley and Allen are more versatile than Gobert. Whereas at Utah they were way more one dimensional and limited. They might not go on a deep run this year but in the next two years they could contend if they add some more depth.

I still think LeBron is crazy to stay with the Lakers and would be perfect to put this Cavs team over the top.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think it will be different with the Cavs because Garland is someone who can create for himself and others and Mobley and Allen are more versatile than Gobert. Whereas at Utah they were way more one dimensional and limited. They might not go on a deep run this year but in the next two years they could contend if they add some more depth.

I still think LeBron is crazy to stay with the Lakers and would be perfect to put this Cavs team over the top.
You can't win the title with Mitchell as your best player.

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score

BOYS ARE ON BABY!!!!