NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kyrie has gone full Kyrie.. As I keep saying with him.. There's always something. He'll always create a controversy somehow. He's one of the best players in the league, yet he's untradeable because no other teams want anything to do with him because of his constant antics.. He's the definition of team cancer..

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
big dub over the warriors paolo took over that 3rd qtr and then suggs came up in the clutch on both sides

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Tears of joy, Fournier is finally out of the starting line up. Fire Thibs tho.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Two great prime time games in Cs vs Bulls and Wolves vs Bucks.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Nets made a rare smart decision and decided not to hire Udoka and made Jacque Vaughan the full time head coach.. They should have kept Vaughan as coach instead of hiring Nash.. The last thing they needed is another media shitstorm from hiring Udoka.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The Nets made a rare smart decision and decided not to hire Udoka and made Jacque Vaughan the full time head coach.. They should have kept Vaughan as coach instead of hiring Nash.. The last thing they needed is another media shitstorm from hiring Udoka.
What happens with Udoka then?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What happens with Udoka then?
Someone will hire him eventually. But most teams will be scared off for a while til they get more information or more time passes so it's not as big of a story in the media.

For the Celtics not to ask for any compensation from a divisional rival for a young coach who took them to the finals in their first year, that should indicate that the situation is messier than it appears.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Lakers are genuinely going to finish in the bottom 5 teams with a healthy (but old) LeBron and AD. That is insane.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Someone will hire him eventually. But most teams will be scared off for a while til they get more information or more time passes so it's not as big of a story in the media.

For the Celtics not to ask for any compensation from a divisional rival for a young coach who took them to the finals in their first year, that should indicate that the situation is messier than it appears.
He will need some redemption story for a franchise to sell to the media. He will suddenly become involved with some charity and youth work, and then we will see him at some middle of the pack team that doesnt draw a lot of media attention.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I would hire Udoka at the Knicks, really could give a singe af about the media and all that bullshit. I’m over Thibs.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Lakers are 2-10. Rob is a shitter GM than Gettleman, which I didn’t think was possible.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The Lakers are genuinely going to finish in the bottom 5 teams with a healthy (but old) LeBron and AD. That is insane.
AD is the most overrated player of all-time. He was never a top 5 NBA player.

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I literally lost my shit at that no call bro fuck me dead. Now that I've calmed down we had plenty of chances to defend and build on our lead at the end of the day we missed when It mattered and Curry did what Curry does. Beginning to worry about Okoro I had hopes of him hitting a new level this season but I think he's regressed even on the defensive end which is has always been his strong suit.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I literally lost my shit at that no call bro fuck me dead. Now that I've calmed down we had plenty of chances to defend and build on our lead at the end of the day we missed when It mattered and Curry did what Curry does. Beginning to worry about Okoro I had hopes of him hitting a new level this season but I think he's regressed even on the defensive end which is has always been his strong suit.
Okoro is a bust imo. Good defender but extremely average at everything else.