NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Fuck Wembanyama is a freak. He was even more impressive today. He can shoot logo 3's with an effortless stroke that's better than most great 3 point shooting guards.

He can hit shimmy turnarounds, stepbacks and has all sorts of other moves. And you can't get a shot off against him, not even hooks or jump shots. He can guard 1-5.

This dude is an alien. He's like a taller Giannis, but with Steph Curry's jump shot. Easily the best pick since LeBron. He's more physical than guys like Chet and Porzingis too. Wembanyama is the first player I've seen since Giannis, KD and LeBron that is a true freak.
Future Spur, imagine him under Pop for his first few years.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Future Spur, imagine him under Pop for his first few years.
I don’t think it's going to matter who his coach is. Haha. He's a franchise changer.

There's only a 14% chance now at the top pick for the bottom team as opposed to the 25% it used to be. Tonnes of teams will tank for him, but he could end up going to a semi decent team that had a bad year because of injuries because of how flukey the lottery is now.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fuck Wembanyama is a freak. He was even more impressive today. He can shoot logo 3's with an effortless stroke that's better than most great 3 point shooting guards.

He can hit shimmy turnarounds, stepbacks and has all sorts of other moves. And you can't get a shot off against him, not even hooks or jump shots. He can guard 1-5.

This dude is an alien. He's like a taller Giannis, but with Steph Curry's jump shot. Easily the best pick since LeBron. He's more physical than guys like Chet and Porzingis too. Wembanyama is the first player I've seen since Giannis, KD and LeBron that is a true freak.
Not arguing anything that you said but let's see him do it for 82 games a season against veterans instead of against other kids. Hopefully his body holds up & he doesn't become another Zion.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I don’t think it's going to matter who his coach is. Haha. He's a franchise changer.

There's only a 14% chance now at the top pick for the bottom team as opposed to the 25% it used to be. Tonnes of teams will tank for him, but he could end up going to a semi decent team that had a bad year because of injuries because of how flukey the lottery is now.
I want him to get drafted by either the Thunder, Spurs or Trailblazers.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not arguing anything that you said but let's see him do it for 82 games a season against veterans instead of against other kids. Hopefully his body holds up & he doesn't become another Zion.
I don't think he'll have a problem scoring in the NBA. But injuries are always the concern with his height/frame.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I don't think he'll have a problem scoring in the NBA. But injuries are always the concern with his height/frame.
I didn't say anything about his scoring, I was talking about injuries only & all the travel.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Jalen Brunson is such a dawg. I’m super happy we have him. Glad he gets to control his team and not be behind in someone’s shadow.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I’ve never seen anything like it. We’ve seen super skilled 7’0+ players but never someone that can move so well. It’s what makes me feel more confident about his body holding up to. You don’t move that well without being a super super genetic freak and very proportional. He isn’t dragging his lower body as you see with Porzingis etc.

As long as he continues to master his inside game, then he truly will be unstoppable.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You cant go back to being teammates after that. One of them will get traded. Probably Poole.

It’s a contract year for Draymond too.
That was a dog punch by Green. He needs to be traded.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s going to be really interesting to see how the teams who made big moves are able to bring it all together. Minnesota, Cavs and Hawks.

I’m so confused on the Minnesota move for Gobert still. Your best player KAT is so good because he is a mismatch for every other center in the league and can stretch the floor better than anyone else in history. Moving him to PF just nullifies that completely.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I agree, but I think they’ll keep Green around to appease Steph.
Green isn't anywhere near as good as he use to be. They can still contend if they trade him.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Sydney Kings destroy Melbourne United to move to 3-0.

Xavier Cooks & Derrick Walton Jr are good enough to play in the NBA.

The NBL is the second best league in the world.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Go On Record:

MVP = Luka Doncic
ROTY = Bennedict Mathurin
Scoring Champion = Luka Doncic
Best Record = Philadelphia 76ers
Champions = Golden State Warriors

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
i only have interest in the ROTY so i'll go with Bancherro, he's just a perfect fit with franz and WCJ from what ive seen in the preseason