Rumour The Canterbury Bulldogs will offer Gold Coast Titans forward Tino Fa’asuamaleaui a $4 million contract – and a share in a pub

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I agree I’m just scarred from all our dud forwards we’ve bought on overs that were supposed to harden our pack and just haven’t lived up to expectations

Luke Thompson
TPJ
Aaron woods
She Rex
Kikau*( I know only been one season but I mean not a great start)

I’m sure I’m missing a few

Is it too much to ask for an 04 type pack geez?
I know what you’re saying mate some big fuck ups in that list but Tino is a proven, known quantity the majority on that list where paid on potential.

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one will be able to match what we can offer him, if we truly want him we’ll get him

spaced_monkey

Waterboy
Reaction score
A choice between Tino and Haas? Tough call. Both same age. Less off field baggage with Tino perhaps. Maybe a smart move from Dogs to make the deal public. Other high profile player’s ears may prick up when hearing about the deal and become interested in the dogs

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tino will be a penalty magnet in our colours, Haas won’t but any off field stuff will be blown out of proportion.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's see. Play for the Bulldogs and miss out on SOO selection because he plays in a lower grade team. Spend half the season on the sidelines, suspended for foul play because he is a Bulldog - or go to the Storm.

Tough decision.
Thanks for the naked truth Bro, I know you believe in God like I do, could use your help on tha R. D Thread.
I live in the hope that the things you pointed out will end one day

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm sceptical but if the Laundys are genuine in offering these sorts of deals to star players, then that would be huge for the club. It sounds good in theory and hopefully it can help land a big fish, but I'd need to see it to believe it...