News The Bulldogs in danger of losing sponsor

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a hypocrite, do his venues have pokies, tab, keno etc.

And what is it with West Tigers supporters sponsoring the club. Wasn’t the jaycar owner also a tigers supporter.
I'm questioning that because I remember reading Laundy was supposed to be a life long Bulldogs supporter just like Craig, and apparently Stu is the Roosters supporter.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
someone make a thread of these quick!

Rubbish articles because we've already heard about the Burton option business days ago and rubbish because Charlie Staines is a rubbish player. Tigers can have him to add to their backline of Panthers discards.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Big sponsor :laughing:

After all the trash he's dished out, does he sounds like someone who will be sticking around next year ?
Hope not.... Jews would call him a tight arse lol

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Great news, they might be able to get another cut price sponsorship at the tigers but we are a club on the rise looking for decent sponsors.

Arthur can also mentor their players like Naden.
Spot on

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don’t remember any other heroes sponsoring us when we needed it
Guess it's not really important tho, is it? It's about reflecting our current value and Laudry isn't doing that so we move on

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Guess it's not really important tho, is it? It's about reflecting our current value and Laudry isn't doing that so we move on
So we win two games and can suddenly be picky? Not sure what you mean mate and my original statement stands, especially with all the crap going on behind the scenes with the board that none of the people apparently in the know have even acknowledged in two weeks of being walked down a garden path

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So we win two games and can suddenly be picky? Not sure what you mean mate and my original statement stands, especially with all the crap going on behind the scenes with the board that none of the people apparently in the know have even acknowledged in two weeks of being walked down a garden path
What crap bro? What have you heard?

All I've heard is that there is unity with the board, something we haven't had for a while.

Even heard on SEN today that there wasn't even a board challenge this year and they were unopposed.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
What crap bro? What have you heard?

All I've heard is that there is unity with the board, something we haven't had for a while.

Even heard on SEN today that there wasn't even a board challenge this year and they were unopposed.
I’ll message you tomorrow mate. I was hoping that would be the case more than anyone

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Oh, so the club isn't as stable as I thought?

Personally had believed that things behind the scenes were going great guns according to most on here, but if you know something different?

It's not based on 2 games at all. That means v little to me. I guess I'm naive then as I really thought things were on the way up with the club?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The factions are certainly alive and well and the ‘unity’ thing is a bit of spin. If two board members were replaced under our previous chairs we wouldn’t have heard the end of it but it’s barely got a mention

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Arthur and Stu are Tigers supporters, Craig is the Bulldogs supporter in the Laundy family.

If they do leave I hope Warburton has a $3m replacement on line.

Always a Bulldog
Correct that Arthur is a Tiger and Craig a Bulldog but I thought Stu was a Chook?

I doubt they’ll let them go unless a replacement is lined up. No-one wants a sponsor-less jersey again.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
What is it with our sponsors being Tigers fans. Gary Johnston from Jaycar was a Tigers fan also.

I can understand if you were wealthy enough to sponsor your favourite footy club doing that. However spending money sponsoring the opposition to me doesn’t make any sense.
It was the CB area that first gave Arthur success in pubs - Bass Hill etc. He acknowledged the sponsorship was at least in part ‘giving back to the area that helped us succeed’. It was a business decision as opposed to his favourite footy club and that’s one of the reasons he’s successful - good business decisions over emotional ones.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
The factions are certainly alive and well and the ‘unity’ thing is a bit of spin. If two board members were replaced under our previous chairs we wouldn’t have heard the end of it but it’s barely got a mention
Wow, that’s disappointing to hear.