Boxing The Boxing Thread

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone please explain to this idiot (ie: me) what an interim title belt is?
Champion is injured/unavailable so during his time off they need a champion and therefore the top next two contenders fight for the interim
Belt until real champ is back in action

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Champion is injured/unavailable so during his time off they need a champion and therefore the top next two contenders fight for the interim
Belt until real champ is back in action
Thanks Captain!

So, like that Charlo fellow?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just saw it....he fucked his life lol

Shame it wasn't in the middle of the ring, he would of dropped like a sack of annoying shit.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Bravo Timmy … made a statement today …
Yeah - Harrison is rated. Felt Harrison kept his hands a little low to avoid the body shots. Which based on the intel is fair. So Timmy just hits him in the head instead. Sometimes you just gotta back your own game I think.

Although in the 9th, it was a body shot that really crumpled him. If you look for it you'll see it.

Big statement.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The ref should’ve stopped the fight about 10 seconds earlier. Tim was unstoppable in the end.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah - Harrison is rated. Felt Harrison kept his hands a little low to avoid the body shots. Which based on the intel is fair. So Timmy just hits him in the head instead. Sometimes you just gotta back your own game I think.

Although in the 9th, it was a body shot that really crumpled him. If you look for it you'll see it.

Big statement.
From round 1 I thought Tim’s pressure was giving Harrison problems. Hurt him early and just stayed calculated with the pressure. Charlo will be a bit harder to hit but I think Tim can give him some problems.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
From round 1 I thought Tim’s pressure was giving Harrison problems. Hurt him early and just stayed calculated with the pressure. Charlo will be a bit harder to hit but I think Tim can give him some problems.
Yeah - and I think Charlo isn't just going to be flicking jabs, he'll be throwing behind the jab and moving.

Cannot wait.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is looking anything but an easy fight for Tim this bloke has put something like 5 blokes down from body punches and he’s a Mexican.
Nobody wants to fight a mexican
Looking forward to sam goodman fight as well, he’s going well.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
This is looking anything but an easy fight for Tim this bloke has put something like 5 blokes down from body punches and he’s a Mexican.
Nobody wants to fight a mexican
Looking forward to sam goodman fight as well, he’s going well.
A lot of respect for Mexicans how can you not when you look at their linage. I expect it will be tough for 4-5 rounds then we will see Tim’s level come through.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A lot of respect for Mexicans how can you not when you look at their linage. I expect it will be tough for 4-5 rounds then we will see Tim’s level come through.
hopefully yeah. Tim has more speed and he’s gonna need to use it