The best use for T.Williams 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If it was up to you, how would you use him next year?
Move Lafai out one and put him into the centers? Bench? NSW Cup? Persevere with him in the pack?

I think the biggest issue here is laziness and needing direction to get him running onto the ball at pace, putting him 1 on 1 with weak defenders etc.

Personally I'd give him another half season to prove himself, give him realistic goals to achieve in that time and make damn sure Lichaa, Reynolds and Mbye know exactly how to utilise him.

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Trex would be effective if we ran a deeper line and he was coming onto the ball either straight or on angle. Even if they cut him out of the play he would draw a defender or two and create holes. He needs to be two out from the ruck and he needs to be told to run thru the line and not stop and drop... if he modeled himself on how Frankie played the back end of this year he'd be very effective... BUT our attack needs to be less flat for any of this to happen.we never have players in motion and I don't see many new set plays or innovation...

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No. 1 The kick off return - Make him watch Klemmer's kick off returns in the Belmore game and tell him that next season that is his job and nothing less is acceptable

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No. 2 Don't stutter before he runs - he needs to concentrate on reaching top speed as quickly as possible.
No. 3 When he is tackled do not ball play - focus on ball security and a fast play the ball

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm still annoyed with his cant be f'd attitude . Yeah he's getting better but its too little too late for my liking.

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No.4 He needs to make an effort to take a hit it up on every kick returns - stop hiding on the blind side when the hard yards need to be taken, particularly in our own 20m
No 5. Don't play him 80 mins - use him as an impact player - 100% effort during 40 mins will be far more productive that 50% effort for 80mins

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Replace Frankie on the left edge. Mbye knows how to give him good ball.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
my biggest concern is , a lazy player like trex who has been getting owned by little players one on one most of the times in last 3 years with us, a player who puts zero effort in, i wonder what he does at the training

how the fck he suffers a season ending injury, when he doesnt even put his body on the line.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The best use would be to find him a club in England and replace him with a player who cares and wants to play for the club.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Buy 600,000 lemons dump em in belmore car park make him suck on them until he wants to play football and play well

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
best use = trade him in for a real fgrader

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
he's a fair size.....you could probably use him to fill a hole

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He needs a competent half outside him, and a competent hooker to give him proper ball service.

Once we get those 2 things we'll see the real TRex back again.

fingerman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As everyone was saying he should playing at left, right, out

doggi3s

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He should be in the peak of his career why does he need to be told how to play like a baby it should be second nature to him.
His missing something, something which can't be tought, which is heart.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mbye utilises him pretty well and has given him good ball this year, so I'm guessing he will have a decent year

KelpiesHuskies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
don't worry T-Rex is playing for a contract next year, he will be playing like a T-Rex not Dorothy the dinosaur.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Trade him of to super league for a sack of potatoes , at $ 25000 a game he is a failed investment.
P.s if somehow he has the season of his life next year , and the "where are all the trex haters now " come out just remember his previous 3 lazy years and the paycheck that came with it

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
A liability. Should be in nsw cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.