the ben flower punch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Personally, I would have no issues if one of our players did the same thing...

except for the 2nd punch of course...

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Must feel like top sh1t for punching an unconscious person how bloody pathetic. Deadset dog.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I would love to see him banned but this is a Wigan player and super league judiciary panel is soft,he'll get two or three games and a £350 fine
Mate they were the red hot favourites and my husband made the comment about how much the commentators spoke in glowing terms of them until the game was won, then they at least gave a "good effort" comment for St Helens. What is the go, are they the darlings of the ESL?

uk_bulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Wigan seem to get away with a lot,they play hard,even though that was cowardly last night,but some of their forwards overstep the mark every week and nothing ever seems to happen,mcillorum who never played last night seems to get out on report every week,rarely gets banned

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wigan seem to get away with a lot,they play hard,even though that was cowardly last night,but some of their forwards overstep the mark every week and nothing ever seems to happen,mcillorum who never played last night seems to get out on report every week,rarely gets banned
Okay, thanks. I do watch the ESL whenever I can but obviously miss a few of the things that go on. Followed Wigan games a few years ago when Cameron Phelps was playing for them but tend to just watch whichever games are broadcast now and not follow any particular team. Some good players over there, but some grubs as well.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Tates effort in origin was worse if you ask me

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tates effort in origin was worse if you ask me
It reminded me of Tate, but Tate hardly had a full swing at birds head whilst he was on the ground. I hate Tate and qld with a serious passion so there is no chance of bias in my comment :grinning:

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Personally i think that second punch was for him to regain consciousness. He managed to get to his knees after that.

N

Natboy

If he gets suspended for less than 15 months Bob Cooper & Les Boyd would be dirty

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Considering Graham got 12 weeks for an 'alleged' bite in a GF...this **** should get an entire season off.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
i watched the punch on the ground, only billy slater would be able to have a penalty for that reduced to 8 games
Billy slater would have the suspension reversed because it's "not his go " then have the person criminally charged for headbuttting his fists then get a dally m for his trouble
Remember that dirty dog klemmer headbuttting his feet

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Billy slater would have the suspension reversed because it's "not his go " then have the person criminally charged for headbuttting his fists then get a dally m for his trouble
Remember that dirty dog klemmer headbuttting his feet
lol .. And then the papers glorified his heroic act of protecting his footy studs by calling him 'billy the 'karate' kid"

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
No one commented on the elbow flower copped before he knocked the guy out

Second punch was to much but if he hadn't of copped a elbow in the first place it wouldnt of happened

Status
Not open for further replies.