the ben flower punch

Status
Not open for further replies.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a ****ing grub. That is such a dog act. I'm usually all for leaving shit on the field but he's surely gone very close to having cops called in. The punch on the ground is a disgrace. He needs a lifetime ban at best imo

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought the first 1 when he knocked him the **** out , would of been a bit of a holiday .no need for the second punch at all

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
What an absolute cock, that second punch while the other guy was on the ground was uncalled for.. total dog shot and he left his team a player short for the rest of the match in a Grand Final

Do that on the streets and you'd get charged with assault, he's facing a lengthy suspension at the very least

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Also, why was the Grand Final played at Old Trafford?

Already seen during the World Cup that the ground has a ridiculously small in goal area when it's converted into a League field.. it's f*cking tiny, good luck trying to force a repeat set from a kick hoping it stays in goal

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Also, why was the Grand Final played at Old Trafford?

Already seen during the World Cup that the ground has a ridiculously small in goal area when it's converted into a League field.. it's f*cking tiny, good luck trying to force a repeat set from a kick hoping it stays in goal
One of the first things I noticed while watching the game. Its bloody small .most kicks were high

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Farout lol, 1st punch was good to see but dog shot on the ground went alittle too far.

Crowd looked pretty good and those goal lines still funny since the world cup lol

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hope Lance Hohaia is okay.

I agree with El_Magic... the line's been crossed. It's in my opinion worth no BS getting the law involved with that.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I thought the first 1 when he knocked him the **** out , would of been a bit of a holiday .no need for the second punch at all
Dirty ****, maybe he is an angry **** because his last name is Flower.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What an absolute cock, that second punch while the other guy was on the ground was uncalled for.. total dog shot and he left his team a player short for the rest of the match in a Grand Final

Do that on the streets and you'd get charged with assault, he's facing a lengthy suspension at the very least
Ad prob get 2 year good behaviour bond. . . He prob had a rough childhood

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
hope the pommy judiciary go hard on him, also i would like to see this made a civil manner where ben flower has police charges laid and he ends up fronting a magistrate, yes the first punch alone was a cowardly act and did the damage, but that second punch had more potential to kill or maim then the first one.

12 weeks suspension from the game 400 hours community service helping victims of this sort of cowards act would be a good deterrent

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If he played for Souths he'd get the Clive Churchill medal for that effort, the keys to the city, and a heroes welcome.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hope the pommy judiciary go hard on him, also i would like to see this made a civil manner where ben flower has police charges laid and he ends up fronting a magistrate, yes the first punch alone was a cowardly act and did the damage, but that second punch had more potential to kill or maim then the first one.

12 weeks suspension from the game 400 hours community service helping victims of this sort of cowards act would be a good deterrent
Yea that 2nd punch was the grubbiest thing ever. You couldn't blame the guy if he got the cops involved.
If he played for Souths he'd get the Clive Churchill medal for that effort, the keys to the city, and a heroes welcome.
Ok, part of me wants to laugh because it's true, but another part of me just thinks get over it. Everyone is hurting from the gf loss, we're all pissed off about the Souths wank fest but just let it go. I think we need to just move on and worry about next year. Keep that Souths guy germy around here though, I can see him getting hammered Lol

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I recorded the game to watch today and even though I added on 25 minutes still missed the end because of the Cycling. Luckily replay was on this arvo and just finished watching it. What a disgraceful act to not only basically broadside Lance Hohaia but to punch him fair and square in the face whilst his head was on the ground. Thankfully he was well enough to be able to celebrate with his team mates even though he could take no further part in the game. If this incident had taken place in public this guy would be in a heap of trouble. Assault, grievous bodily harm the list goes on. Wonder if criminal charges will be laid? If the judiciary over there is serious they should wipe this guy out for a long time.

uk_bulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
I would love to see him banned but this is a Wigan player and super league judiciary panel is soft,he'll get two or three games and a £350 fine

Status
Not open for further replies.