The Ashes

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Joe Root goneski. Hopefilully the collapse happens soon.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
We’re fucked. Paine has no idea what to do and our bowlers are bowling absolute trash

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I finally got kid to bed as Joe Root wicket falls and new ball arrives. Brilliant I thought to myself as I turned on the tele...

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
I fucking hate Cricket Aus - due to their high horse bullshit we’re stuck with the dumbest captain who has zero tactics and no idea what to do

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geez what a cluster fuck if we lose from here. Fucking embarrassing

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
We are the dumbest cricket team in the whole
World, Langer should fucking resign after this embarrassment

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That was one of the greatest innings I've ever seen.

Having said that I hate England LOL.....I'm still bitter about the WC.

Massive choke job by Aussie. Using the review. Blew the run out. Then no reviews for the LB....lol smh.

Oh and Stokes is a Kiwi so I hate him even more

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
76 run 10th wicket partnership...and the number 11 batsman made 1 fucking run?!?! What the actual fuck Australia. Tim Paine proving he is the worst captain Australia has ever had.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Joel Wilson must be getting a massive brown paper bag from the ECB after that farce. Absolutely plumb and doesn’t give it. What a pussy bitch

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
i reckon the ashes are gone now England will win it now. Tim paine has to go and starc for pattinson.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Surely cricket aus have to review their stance on smith both being able to hold a leadership position for 12 months now. Paine doesn’t even make the first xi for tassie, Alex Carey has to come in. Or we can continue this stupid holier than thou, good guys of cricket image they want to portray and keep picking a useless **** that can’t make 10 runs, has no control over his bowlers and has no idea when the ball is pitching outside leg ffs.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Tim Paine needs to be sent home on the next plane and launched into the pacific by a giant catapult.

I can’t believe that inept, clueless, perpetually grinning idiot is captain of our cricket team. He’s a total embarrassment.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wow, how’d we lose that? LBW that wasn’t given and no reviews left. Lyon fumbles a run out. We shit ourselves

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shit our pants, u watch us lose the ashes now

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What a bunch of sad sacks.

Sure it sucks to lose, but it was also a great game, and the series is now well and truly alive.

Umpires make errors, so do captains, batsman, fielders, bowlers. Any one ball could turn a match. That error can occur in the first or last hour of a test. Stokes' innings was tuly great. He took his time to wait for the opportunities and grabbed them with both hands.

Smith will be back next test. Paine has a C next to his name, but it's obvious who is running the show.

I'm looking forward to the next two tests. :grinning:

Stuart Broad put this on Twitter.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow..went to bed with England at 6 for..thought they were gone.. Ahh test cricket can be superb!!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow..went to bed with England at 6 for..thought they were gone.. Ahh test cricket can be superb!!
I would have loved to stayed up watching it. I went to bed just on lunchtime thinking it had just started swinging England way. Barstow looked determined, and it was giving Stokes confidence to play some shots.