The 2015 Formula One Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lol yeah he is crazy, he claims he is should try some senna style retribution on rosberg

except that senna and prost had 2 years of battle and had actually made contact to decide the championship along with major politics, rosberg crime is he just locked up going into a corner and ran up the escape road, i think its because he is challenging too closely tbh

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw this is only a race to the 1st corner, the leader will have 1st pitstop/undercut rights and the 2nd driver needs him to make a mistake

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
More problems for Vettel, getting very frustrated - pure entertainment

Dear Sebastian,

This is how I f*cking felt.

Regards,
Mark​

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
btw this is only a race to the 1st corner, the leader will have 1st pitstop/undercut rights and the 2nd driver needs him to make a mistake
Its the hardest track to overtake.

I have been on this stretch of road in Monaco in a Contiki bus lol! I was amazed how narrow these streets are.

Also those boats in the harbor appear to be getting bigger every year.

Really its a must visit & somewhere you must visit once in your life!

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
More problems for Vettel, getting very frustrated - pure entertainment

Dear Sebastian,

This is how I f*cking felt.

Regards,
Mark​
Webber must be having a laugh. He copped it for years with Vettle!

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Unconfirmed sighting of Mark Webber hearing about Vettel's retirement from the race

Lol!

I spent all my thumbs on another thread where they were well & truly deserved (all thumb ups & not thumb downs!)

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lol hamilton idiot in a dreamland doesnt want to hear about ricciardo even though he is hunting him down

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
ok rosberg will win, his bad pace was because of traffic

hamilton now worried i think tbh

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The hairpin has bit 2 blokes.

You do 74 laps of 78 & your basically out of the race.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well done to Ricciardo for 3rd place.

He pushed Hamilton hard but Ricciardo needs a but more acceleration out of the Reno. The Mercs accelerate very well!

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Great finish to the race, that Merc had too much pace for Ricciardo to try and pass Hamilton

And what a result for Marussia, after a 5 second time penalty - Bianchi will finish 9th and secure Marussia's first points in F1!

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great finish to the race, that Merc had too much pace for Ricciardo to try and pass Hamilton

And what a result for Marussia, after a 5 second time penalty - Bianchi will finish 9th and secure Marussia's first points in F1!
Where did Kimi Raikkonen finish?

Didn't he get tied up on the hairpin?

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Hamilton is very bitter, did not see him speak to Nico after the pair got out of their cars - not even shaking Nico's hand

Personally, I don't like Hamilton.. he's a spoilsport, I remember when the story broke where he went and met with F1 boss Bernie Ecclestone and basically begged him if there was a possibility Bernie could get Hamilton a drive for Red Bull during their years of dominance - getting desperate to be apart of a winning team, I understand every driver wants to win but to go and ask Bernie if he could seal a move to Red Bull was a bit pathetic in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.