The 2015 Formula One Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice to see Vettel win and be so passionate about Ferrari.

Renault are shithouse, in particular questions need to be asked about RBR.
RBR have larger problems than just the engine. Toro Rosso are humiliating them using the same shitbox engine with a bunch of rookie kids at the helm. Vettel jumped ship at the perfect time.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
ffs grand prix and bulldogs game both starting and ending at exactly the same time, this is a big time inconvenience for me

its like if scarlett johansson and rachel mcadams both called me up to go over and bang them right away

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
ffs grand prix and bulldogs game both starting and ending at exactly the same time, this is a big time inconvenience for me

its like if scarlett johansson and rachel mcadams both called me up to go over and bang them right away
You'd have a 3 way then (or in my case laptop on with sound off and F1 showing), and big TV with footy on.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You'd have a 3 way then (or in my case laptop on with sound off and F1 showing), and big TV with footy on.
i thought about doing that but i need to focus lol

at least halftime will go like nothing

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
i thought about doing that but i need to focus lol

at least halftime will go like nothing
The Dogs are like your wife... you can look at others, but the Dogs should always be #1 without question ffs.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Dogs are like your wife... you can look at others, but the Dogs should always be #1 without question ffs.
Hahahaha. Not much to see this year in F1 anyway. No team can match the silver arrows, Ferrari are where RBR where last season and that is picking up the scraps when merc stuff up (like in Malaysia) and nothing more.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
qualification for the boring grand prix is happening tbh, this has got to be rosbergs pole ffs, ive got the money on him

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
hmm mclaren into q2 so they are slowly improving each race

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
ffs i really dont understand whats happening to rosberg, he used to own this track and these days he is in plenty of trouble

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ffs i really dont understand whats happening to rosberg, he used to own this track and these days he is in plenty of trouble
It's gotta be a mental thing, he gotta stop whining like a little girl and just race!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Rosberg has just settled in being mediochre.

I just can't fathom how Hamilton is so much faster than everyone else at the moment.

Be interesting to see when Ferrari bring their new upgrades (ditto Renault), as to if they can get closer. But then when Merc bring theirs they may still maintain that gap.

F1 is getting a little boring and predictable these days. Heck I guessed the top 3 last race without even watching it.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
RBR/Renault are screwed already, dan is on his 3rd engine (i think kvyat might be too??). Even though they have more tokens than the rest, even with a miracle and they match Ferrari's pace, they are going to be facing grid penalties if those two engines can't last to seasons end. Would love to see honda make some big power increases with their remaining tokens

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
woot woot im loving this red button stuff on fox sports, professional timing and driving tracker, on board cameras

btw im going down with the rosberg ship ffs, i still hope he can win

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Missed the start but Button out already?

WTF?

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
they seem to be unlocking the potential of it, i thought they were gone for the entire season but they have reached the pack
Yeah definitely, not that i'm an engine design guru or anything like that but it's a very interesting setup how they have done the turbo and the whole engine package. Really looking forward to watching them for the rest of the season as they figure out some of those issues and crank up the power output.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spain is going to be an interesting race, Ferrari used a new engine in Bahrain (don't know if they used any new tokens or not????) but merc have said they are saving theirs for later in the season but they do have some car upgrades ready for spain.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol both Toro Rosso out qualifying the two red bulls. Hope for Dan's sake he finds a new team. Mclaren/Honda slowly getting better though, that is good to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.