The 2015 Formula One Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
oh f off with the apology, apology and then the apology

the guy is not the king ffs, i didnt see this reaction for rosberg last year when he had bad luck especially in the title decider

i like that rosberg is rubbing it in, they tried to get too smart because rosberg would be right at his rear and they wanted lewis to have the advantage in that battle with new and softer tyres, so that is the punishment

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My favorite race of the year, classic stuff. Reading online has been hilarious, all the lewis fans and their conspiracy theories. Top work from Verstappen, well done kid lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lolol it turns out that the mercedes team were undecided about the strategy, then they decided to keep lewis out but lewis talked the team into pitting him

this is what lewis wanted tbh, no conspiracy and no shifty, just an idiot driver messing around with his own strategy

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotta admit i didn't bother watching this race, the merc dominance is getting really old. It's just so boring, at least when RBR where dominating it was a lot closer than this.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
**** that was a big crash.. Alonso up the wall and on top of Kimis car. Just missed Kimis head.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I dare say Alonso and Kimis racing suits are deemed a total loss. Bigger skidmarks than the main straight I reckon.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
They reckon Kimi lost the back end and collected Alonso.

Can't see how that happened (to the point Alonso ended up on top of him).

Boring as hell race though. F1 needs to inject new life into the sport, because people will start turning off if the races continue to be this boring.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They reckon Kimi lost the back end and collected Alonso.

Can't see how that happened (to the point Alonso ended up on top of him).

Boring as hell race though. F1 needs to inject new life into the sport, because people will start turning off if the races continue to be this boring.
Yep i just hate how they sound this year no engine scream at all ,apparently next year all changing

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Completely forgot about the race at Silverstone.

As for noises.. if you want to annoy the shit out of your ears, try and watch and entire race of Formula E, oOr as it should be renamed... Formula EEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Because it sounds like a bloody race between remote control cars.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is Ricciardo's best chance at a podium finish. He has decent pace so far, there was SFA to 3rd placed vettel in qualifying.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Let's go dan, see if that shitbox Renault engine can hold up for a race and get him a podium finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.