That's it ... even I've had it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Can we just play our NSW Cup team in the NRL? Im sure they would at least play with some heart.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On saturday I spoke at length with a prominent first grade player from a rival club who
simply said.."mate, they are just soft." I never thought i would hear a canterbury side referred to in that way.
That is possibly the most insulting thing I have heard about us, but the saddest part is that it is true.

polecat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is possibly the most insulting thing I have heard about us, but the saddest part is that it is true.
i assure you it is true, it is most disturbing...we are a laughing stock amongst rival sides

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
We've lost faith in the coach ... and thats a MASSIVE problem cause there is no quick fix to that

The man is coaching 2 decades too late unfortunately, his mentality is "its a simple game, hold on to the ball we'll be right" ... Folkes much ?????

I was saying this from the start of last year, cause the signs were there ... we were just caught up in the Kimmorley/Ennis Show. When he dropped Idris and Barba, Idris wasn't gonna see FG again until Josh Morris injuried himself. One year later, Idris is playing SOO. Barba is a different story which I ain't even gonna get into ... either way

Our problem is Moore, it always has been and when we fix that problem we'll be right IMO

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
We've lost faith in the coach ... and thats a MASSIVE problem cause there is no quick fix to that

The man is coaching 2 decades too late unfortunately, his mentality is "its a simple game, hold on to the ball we'll be right" ... Folkes much ?????

I was saying this from the start of last year, cause the signs were there ... we were just caught up in the Kimmorley/Ennis Show. When he dropped Idris and Barba, Idris wasn't gonna see FG again until Josh Morris injuried himself. One year later, Idris is playing SOO. Barba is a different story which I ain't even gonna get into ... either way

Our problem is Moore, it always has been and when we fix that problem we'll be right IMO
makes alot of sense tbh...i would think we need a coach that will put some sort of faith in the juniors we have

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
its interesting how everyone is blaming KMoore... last year people were praising him and talking about him like royalty... different story this year i guess... the same people that had bagged Ben Roberts earlier in the year but are now crying and praying for him to return... i saw this coming.... Roberts has been missed since day one since he got injured... he's a running 5/8... something that really suited us.... face it guys, we are in a lil hole, and with the right percerverence, support and right decisions made by our board, hopefully we will get through this rather soon... sooner than later... KMoore was a good stand in coach for a fresh start though i think we should hang in there till maybe we find someone a lil more better... but lets still have hope and give him the support and benefit that maybe, just maybe he might turn things around...

and by the way, times of getting desperate, what the hell was the doggies board thinking of paying that high amount for T. Hodgkinson from Manly?? the kid had only played like 9 first grade games... cmon huys, wake up!! even Manly supporters say he isnt all that, and dont understand the hype the doggies have given about him.. shows we are desperate i guess....

last but not least, theres a couple of people on here that always boust about Harrison.. particularly one.. are you his brother? cousin? do you fancy him? honestly,,,,,
whats with the love affair with NSW cup player, Harrison?????

have hope boys and girls, and lets all support our beloved team till we get out of this dark patch, and im sure we will...

p.s whats with the love affir with Harrison..????? answer me mr Harrison fan... the one with the posters and screensavers of him on his phone and computer!!!... :grinning:

astro_boy77

Waterboy
Reaction score
It wasn't me who was bousting about Harrison, but I can yell you he is a huge loss if Manly have got him.

In 2008 he was Bulldogs Toyota cup player of the year. He also made the Toyota cup team of the year. The four players that stood out in the Bulldogs colours were Barba, Harrison, Kite and Idris.
In 2009 he had a season ending injury and has been performing well this year. He might not quite be ready just yet mainly due to his size but in a couple of years this kid will be something special.
Have you seen him play Mad Dog? The guy has got a terrific work rate and just doesn't stop.

What annoys me is the club buys second hand rejects from other clubs and ignores it's own juniors. Manly have obviously seen something in him which the Dogs could not.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
Manly were willing to throw good money at him. We didn't see the gamble as worth losing players who can contribute now. Chin up, the ranga's gone.

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
LOL @ Kite.... where is that big for nothing whose dream was to wear the bulldogs jersey....and was gone to Melbourne before you knew it.

Also that another kid from Bulldog Toyota cup team who every one was talking about in 07 and was bought by Cronulla Sharks on 200ks / year contract (cant remember his name) .....

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
LOL @ Kite.... where is that big for nothing whose dream was to wear the bulldogs jersey....and was gone to Melbourne before you knew it.

Also that another kid from Bulldog Toyota cup team who every one was talking about in 07 and was bought by Cronulla Sharks on 200ks / year contract (cant remember his name) .....
Karl Filiga (McNichol)

Mr Patwa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i remember last year people talking about Paki Afu... whats happening with him these days ???

Status
Not open for further replies.