Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe Kevin Moore needs a release. Call the club and offer your sevices champ
Someone will die in the locker room. Either the players will murder me for the amount of swearing I'd blast them with or I'd single handidly choke and slap the fck out of each and every one of them except Stagg.

Not fcking good enough.

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
I was so pissed off I punched my wall. HARD.

Full brick wall + Fist= swollen hand this morning.

I'm fcking numb. I'm not angry or upset anymore. I'm numb. I don't know what to feel. What's the point of getting myself worked up? Will it win us games? "Hey look, Andrew's fuming, we better start winning games now."

I'm numb. Don't know what to think or say anymore. I try to defend my team and my coach but I can't. I simply can't.

When my cousin's and mates rip into me/my team, I have to take it. What can I say? A Parra supporter (My cousin) is putting crap me and I have no reply.

I'm over it. I've defended my team and coach earlier in the season but I have nothing now. If someone bags my team and/or coach, what can I say?

I'm numb.
took you a week longer to get to this feeling....I was there after first half against Melbourne and yesterday I was enjoying watching Morrin and Stagg running hard...I was expecting the team to lose by a big margin and at the end I was happy that the team managed only 7 point loss...so yeah dont worry mate...I am worried about 2011 though if we continue on with the same game plan and style of play ........then 2011 is fkd too!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
took you a week longer to get to this feeling....I was there after first half against Melbourne and yesterday I was enjoying watching Morrin and Stagg running hard...I was expecting the team to lose by a big margin and at the end I was happy that the team managed only 7 point loss...so yeah dont worry mate...I am worried about 2011 though if we continue on with the same game plan and style of play ........then 2011 is fkd too!
Maybe I was in denial but I genuinely thought we could've won last night's game. We were showing some good signs from the beginning.

Both our trys were well worked while the Tigers trys were soft and flukey. I guess I was just kidding myself.

Mr Patwa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Its good to see so much passion on this forum... Well we all know deep inside that this season is over cause forget about the players passion and pride we don't even have the players in the right frame of body or mind to perform out there... All those blaming the coach and warburton i support you and i think we should get rid of them and while we are at it get rid of Green from that number 6 position as that position is made for Barba a true BULLDOG JUNIOR not a bloody shark reject... But friends dont give up hope i mean we all have a dream of seeing our once mighty bulldogs lift the trophy after the grand final and im sure that dream will come true one day and i hope its soon... But untill then lets just keep our dream a dream and the day it come's true well we will all be celebrating together out there on the streets carrying the BULLDOG FLAGS and beating the drums and honking in our cars...

B

bahadogg

bbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

blue_whitepride

New Pup
Reaction score
I feel your pain CK. I have been looking around this forum for ages, but I just couldn't help it anymore. I was one of the ones that tried to stay as positive as possible, but last night, I was stupid enough to think that we'd win. I came back from camp with no sleep at all what so ever and stayed up to watch them play instead of sleeping. I was so sick I wanted to puke. It's absolutely disgusting. Other than stagg, NO ONE is playing for the pride of the jersey. I agree 100% with the people suggesting that players should log onto this place. They need to see how we feel and what they're putting us through. They have one of the best support bases in the NRL and when the supporters start criticizing that team, there is something wrong. Unfortunately, unless someone tells them how the fans feel, I don't think pride will appear out of nowhere.
This season is gone, we might as well start to look at 2011. If it wasn't for Melbourne storm. We would get the wooden spoon again. This is an absolute tarnish on the club's history.

Luatootz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Exactly! worst than 2008 cos we still have the same squad from 09 by and large FFS!!!

We cant take a trick!

Najj

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Question without notice : Just who are these imposters in our jerseys ???

I've been the most vocal defender of our cause on here.
But FMD boys .... I WILL NOT forgive tonight !

I've been saying for weeks the fat lady aint singing yet and what do you do ?
You go and hand her the f*cking microphone !!!

Seriously fellas .... have some sack !

Are you NOT f*cking fed up with losing yet ?
Where was the chase on the field goal ?
Why are our back three hitting the ball up more than our forwards ?

I cant defend you after that performance tonight !
It was there .... RIGHT THERE for the taking !

What the f*ck happened ?
Are we unfit ?
What's Grimaldi doing with you lot ?

If you think it'd help ... give ME 5 minutes to speak to you all and remind you exactly WHAT it is you're playing for.

It's the fans boys !!!
Those people in the crowd you spend the better part of your week and game day ignoring !

The 20,000 average who comes and watches you every week !
The 10,000 who sat in the rain tonight !
The 1000 who're going to Canberra !
The 100 who travelled to Melbourne last week !
The dozens who adorn their jerseys with your names !
The few who have erected banners in your honour !

When you run out on the field of battle drapped in blue'n'white, you carry the hopes of thousands of faithful, and with it the legacy of those who wore the jersey before you.

You owe it not to the coaches or members ... but every f*cking person in Australia ... to give your all.

It's just NOT happening.

We will be there, no doubt, every round of the year cheering, shouting and willing you to victory. The least you could do is acknowledge the unswerving loyalty extended to you lot of inept frauds masquerading as football players !

Get fed up boys.
And get fed up f*cking quick.

You have ONE roll of the dice left.

See you in two weeks with your sleeves rolled up and your heart where we can see it !

Strong Words and i agree 100%

polecat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The signs were there as early as round one.
Anybody who had the gall to point it out back then was called amongst other things, not a TRUE supporter.
We have been disgraceful all year, save for our victories over brisbane and the tigers. we got lucky
in the demolition of easts, everything went our way that day.
On saturday I spoke at length with a prominent first grade player from a rival club who
simply said.."mate, they are just soft."
I never thought i would hear a canterbury side referred to in that way.
We need a massive clean out, with only david stagg offering any semblance of consistency.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I see it this way, as long as we have a CHANCE, we should still be SUPPORTers, and not just give up on them.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
I see it this way, as long as we have a CHANCE, we should still be SUPPORTers, and not just give up on them.
I think, chance or no chance we should still be SUPPORTers, however when there is no chance, it makes supporting a tough task...

I'm not even fussed if we make top 8 this year, I just want to see us string a few wins together and show some heart. I want to have something to be excited about come 2011.

Good read CK. Depressing, but good.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I think, chance or no chance we should still be SUPPORTers, however when there is no chance, it makes supporting a tough task...

I'm not even fussed if we make top 8 this year, I just want to see us string a few wins together and show some heart. I want to have something to be excited about come 2011.

Good read CK. Depressing, but good.
Of course. But I see giving up on a team when they still have a decent roster and a chance, as not good supporting. Do you?

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Of course. But I see giving up on a team when they still have a decent roster and a chance, as not good supporting. Do you?
Of course. I think I mistook your first post...

If we are still in with a chance, no matter how small, we shouldn't give up. Showing up to games to 'support' the doggies with the attitude of 'Well, let's see how much we lose by this time' is as bad as the boys showing up and not playing with heart.

It's a long-shot, but it's still a shot. If worst comes to worst and we do lose our next few games, and no longer mathematically have a chance of making the finals, I'm sure that the majority of us on TK will still continue going to games to support the boys.

At least, I hope we would.

Status
Not open for further replies.