Thanks Kennelers

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Always good unleashing emotions in this place...been a tough year usos but the fkn bulldogs will always bite back. CC will get us fit and im looking forward to an improved performance next year...I will stay on here throughout the finals , world cup and off season. I'm trying to get to 5000 comments to move up a Kennel ranking!! LOL.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yearly thanks thread incoming...

Just wanted to post a thread to thank everyone on here for riding out another tough season with me.

This group is actual therapy and a proper family.

Lots of love to all!

Cheers legends!
Been a wild ride that's for sure. Wouldn't be able to get through the season without the Kennel.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Oh 100% but it's still more "professional" and a spectacle than the nrlol.
Can’t stand the constant flags, they do the same as the NRLol and bring teams back into it. I am really enjoying the MLB season currently

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What is with all of this soppy shit?

Haha. Nah. Gotta say thank you to you all also. Not living in Aus is can be hard being away from friends, family and the footy.

Coming on here at least brings me closer to the footy, and I've even made some friends on here also. A few enemies too but fuck to the Man United supporters on here LOL

Appreciate the updates on the team, the insight into how truly shit we are and mostly the laughs.

I don't realise how good it is for a bloke he doesn't get to watch as much footy as he'd like, to be able to come on here and get so many different persectives. Sure, I've learnt not to listen to some of you ... but still, different opinions are always good.

So ... here's to a good preseason and for the boys turning up next season!

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We are hands down the best supporters in the NRL, we still turn up to games regardless of where we’re at on the ladder. Cheers to The Kennel, a great family and a great forum outside of the random knee-jerky fan yet to hit puberty.

We now turn our attention to recruitment and retention..we already know how that story is going to play out - top 3 replies:
1.”what’s your sauce”
2.”I call BS”
3.”Hi Dave”

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Here's a song I wrote for my fellow Kennelers..

Thank you for being a friend.
Travel down the road and back again.
Your heart is true, you're a pal and a confidant.

And if you threw a party, invited everyone you knew.
You would see the biggest gift would be from me
and the card attached would say,
thank you for being a friend...

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What I've learnt in the last year or so of TK is that you don't drink coffee (or anything for that matter) while reading the posts.

You are at risk of drowning or at the very least spraying that liquid out through your nose (like an angry dragon) - with some of the funny shit that is posted on here....

I've been a victim afew times....

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What I've learnt in the last year or so of TK is that you don't drink coffee (or anything for that matter) while reading the posts.

You are at risk of drowning or at the very least spraying that liquid out through your nose (like an angry dragon) - with some of the funny shit that is posted on here....

I've been a victim afew times....
@south of heaven is a special for this, can’t remember how many time’s over the year’s I have sprayed coffee, beer or JD across my lounge room reading his posts and my wife giving me the stink eye. Fuck you southy JD through the nostrils burns you cahunt.

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Kayo stays for me, nrlol becomes NFL. It's good to watch a professional sport to wash the taste of the bogan backyard league out of your mouth.
Kayo stays in my household too. Napoli in the serie A!!!!!! Thanks to everyone for putting up with me too. Can’t wait for the Ciraldo effect and an Italian in charge.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is with all of this soppy shit?

Haha. Nah. Gotta say thank you to you all also. Not living in Aus is can be hard being away from friends, family and the footy.

Coming on here at least brings me closer to the footy, and I've even made some friends on here also. A few enemies too but fuck to the Man United supporters on here LOL

Appreciate the updates on the team, the insight into how truly shit we are and mostly the laughs.

I don't realise how good it is for a bloke he doesn't get to watch as much footy as he'd like, to be able to come on here and get so many different persectives. Sure, I've learnt not to listen to some of you ... but still, different opinions are always good.

So ... here's to a good preseason and for the boys turning up next season!
Thats not very nice. Last I heard Tassie is still in Australia.................I know i know Ill leave now..... Im bored with no footy....

Pottz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Great thread, thanks to all of you for the great discussions throughout the season. I joined TK almost 14 years ago, 2022 was the year I finally decided to contribute some content to the discussions for whatever reason (*shrugs*) and I plan to keep it up, but it’s a rare day when I don’t check in at least once to see what’s happening. We are the best supporters in the NRL and our mighty club is doing some good things to reward our faith. Onwards and upwards.