Thaiday reflects on his debut against Bulldogs in 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
"I debuted against the Bulldogs and this is when the Bulldogs had a fairly great forward pack. Andrew Gee was my captain. My first run I took the ball up off the kick-off and ran straight at Mark O'Meley and he absolutely creased me. He wrestled me a bit too long so we got a penalty and kicked for touch. I then ran straight at him off the tap and he creased me again. I learned a few lessons in that game but it really set me up for my career ahead. It instilled toughness in me."

Source

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I remember that game. Fuck he was shit lol

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dont worry thaiday they wont crease you theyll just iron out your man boobs so the nipples sit on your stomache.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wolfie is on a hot streak again.

Keep it going girl lol

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Our 2003 pack would destroy our current pack and South of 2014 like they were a school boy team. Old mate Thaiday is right.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
"I debuted against the Bulldogs and this is when the Bulldogs had a fairly great forward pack. Andrew Gee was my captain. My first run I took the ball up off the kick-off and ran straight at Mark O'Meley and he absolutely creased me. He wrestled me a bit too long so we got a penalty and kicked for touch. I then ran straight at him off the tap and he creased me again. I learned a few lessons in that game but it really set me up for my career ahead. It instilled toughness in me."

Source
I remember this game. Think we won 40-4 or something.

Also Thaiday hobbled off injured late in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.