News Terrorists on the ground in Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So an oppressor that oppresses people worse than others who are already struggling while also continuing to tighten the oppression on said people during very difficult times are being attacked by the oppressed?

People especially people living in a locked down and controlled environment only have so much patience, now the oppressor zionists dogs will use 100 fold the force with their all gifted weapons and resources on the Palestinians as a sign of power...

Palestinians in Gazza are being deprived of aid and medicine that's confiscated at the locked down borders and are having basic schools/centers built by the UN destroyed by the zionist (only some of the examples that these people go through that doesn't get reported in our western media), they have had enough and their only viable forces with weapons who now have attacked have also had enough it seems.

I wonder how much the western media will ignore things compared to the Ukrainian conflict, also will america pull resources from its second favorite jews to give to their first true jew love?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Am
So an oppressor that oppresses people worse than others who are already struggling while also continuing to tighten the oppression on said people during very difficult times are being attacked by the oppressed?

People especially people living in a locked down and controlled environment only have so much patience, now the oppressor zionists dogs will use 100 fold the force with their all gifted weapons and resources on the Palestinians as a sign of power...

Palestinians in Gazza are being deprived of aid and medicine that's confiscated at the locked down borders and are having basic schools/centers built by the UN destroyed by the zionist (only some of the examples that these people go through that doesn't get reported in our western media), they have had enough and their only viable forces with weapons who now have attacked have also had enough it seems.

I wonder how much the western media will ignore things compared to the Ukrainian conflict, also will america pull resources from its second favorite jews to give to their first true jew love?
American finance is Jewish. As well as many politicians.
This is why Israel are given 11 milllion a day from the USA.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Am

American finance is Jewish. As well as many politicians.
This is why Israel are given 11 milllion a day from the USA.
I know about how much support yearly the zionist are given by america but they have a new jew they are financing, are they going to pull away from him to restock israel?

It always seems to be a trend, after israel display a show of power they get restocked and some very quickly

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

I agree with everything you said except the part at the end when you seem to suggest its a He's problem and not a Israeli government problem.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree with everything you said except the part at the end when you seem to suggest its a He's problem and not a Israeli government problem.
Thats just my bias coming in at the end lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
New Israel has always been a problem. The way it was founded. The way the British treated the local Palestinians who just wanted to keep their land. The way the UN sanctioned the Zionists taking over the land.

But let's not forget that the current government in power is hated by a large majority of the Israel population. The government is facing daily protests by Jewish people against their government over a number of issues including the treatment of Palestine, and the moves the government are making to turn Palestine into a Dictatorship.

The issue has always been elite Zionists that run Israel.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I will refrain from commenting on this topic .

This is simply a waste of time .
India is having issues right now as well. The conflict between the majority Hindu and the minority Christian feels like it could become another repeat of the Partition.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
India is having issues right now as well. The conflict between the majority Hindu and the minority Christian feels like it could become another repeat of the Partition.
I will not bite .

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I will refrain from commenting on this topic .

This is simply a waste of time .
Comment bro, most of what you will say can be found if people look beyond western media on the internet too

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I always seem to see issues regarding hindus plus their hindu extremist supporting pm against the Islamic population in India and against Sikhs too

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
But there's much worse off places. Ukraine is still getting hammered. Less than two days ago Russia bombed civilians during a funeral killing 51 people.

Not long ago Azerbaijan captured the Nagorno-Karabakh region, forcing Armenians to flee out of fear of another Armebian genocide. Many of these Armenians fought to defend Azerbaijan.

In Sudan many thousands have been killed due to civil war.

Long story short, the world is fucked in many places. And if I believed there was a God, I would thank that God for allowing me to live in Australia where our worst problem is the fear that the Indigenous population may get more rights.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I always seem to see issues regarding hindus plus their hindu extremist supporting pm against the Islamic population in India and against Sikhs too
Yeah, that's been a problem for a long time. That's why Pakistan exists after all. They basically faced the same issue as Israel/Palestine. The difference being that it was all internal. But India wanted to get rid of the Muslims so they created Pakistan and deported all the Muslims. And they're still treated like shit.

The current issues focuses around a Christian minority group though. There has been ethnic conflicts that resulted in hundreds of Christians being killed. And the Indian government were silent on it until someone shared a video of a large group of Hindu Indian men parading around two naked Christian women before gang raping them. The video forced the government to do something.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, that's been a problem for a long time. That's why Pakistan exists after all. They basically faced the same issue as Israel/Palestine. The difference being that it was all internal. But India wanted to get rid of the Muslims so they created Pakistan and deported all the Muslims. And they're still treated like shit.

The current issues focuses around a Christian minority group though. There has been ethnic conflicts that resulted in hundreds of Christians being killed. And the Indian government were silent on it until someone shared a video of a large group of Hindu Indian men parading around two naked Christian women before gang raping them. The video forced the government to do something.
So what you are describing is everyday male hindu behaviour in India lol...

I think I remember seeing clips of said video (the parts where they were dragging them around topless), it wasn't a nice thing to watch...

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This shit is only getting worse. Thousands of people dead and I'm guessing israel will level most of Gaza in the coming days.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
This shit is only getting worse. Thousands of people dead and I'm guessing israel will level most of Gaza in the coming days.
Who are the thousands? Jews or Arabs?
I know the answer is both but who’s taking the lions share

Status
Not open for further replies.