News Terrorists on the ground in Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The europeans jew who came with greed in their eyes and murder in their hearts plus their zionist movement
Again with ‘European Jews’ despite me telling you on two levels there’s nothing European about them

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
"German internet users have been able to identify one of Hamas men who murdered the 22-year-old German-Israeli Shani Louk (the woman whose body was seen on a pick-up truck)."

That was posted 8 hours ago with pics that the guy had posted (at home with his melon crop wearing same clothes as in the pick up truck with geo tracing turned on)...wonder if Mossad have found him by now. Probably.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Put it like this:

Hamas are seen as a terrorist group because of their actions which includes political motives, harming of civilians and etc as viewed by the West.

This was reaffirmed by their attack on the "peace rave" and other civilians, some are saying this has been caused by the ongoing oppression, control and inhumane treatment of these people which has led to them to view anything israel as their enemy especially say seeing party goes dancing while they are oppressed and controlled like animals (this is from their POV).

So israel has countered by also killing civilians, blowing up civilian living residences, hospitals, Churches, Mosques, ambulances and refugee sites, one could say they see anything Palestinian as hamas/their enemy from their point of view.

So is one side only a terrorist while the other side isn't? They both seem to be doing terrorist acts and continue to do so, one side has been doing it longer and at a larger scale but are never punished for it while the other side does it here and there then are punished with full force.

People need to start calling out israel for what it is and punish them too, not just look at one side only...

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Put it like this:

Hamas are seen as a terrorist group because of their actions which includes political motives, harming of civilians and etc as viewed by the West.

This was reaffirmed by their attack on the "peace rave" and other civilians, some are saying this has been caused by the ongoing oppression, control and inhumane treatment of these people which has led to them to view anything israel as their enemy especially say seeing party goes dancing while they are oppressed and controlled like animals (this is from their POV).

So israel has countered by also killing civilians, blowing up civilian living residences, hospitals, Churches, Mosques, ambulances and refugee sites, one could say they see anything Palestinian as hamas/their enemy from their point of view.

So is one side only a terrorist while the other side isn't? They both seem to be doing terrorist acts and continue to do so, one side has been doing it longer and at a larger scale but are never punished for it while the other side does it here and there then are punished with full force.

People need to start calling out israel for what it is and punish them too, not just look at one side only...
Exactly this

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Again with ‘European Jews’ despite me telling you on two levels there’s nothing European about them
They are born in europe, raised in europe and come with the coloniser greed they keep acting upon, seems very european to me?

I am not a native Australian but I am born and raised here thus I am an Australian correct?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I just don’t know who to support anymore yo.
My initial thought was ‘yeah go smash ‘em’ when the fence was broken,
But then I saw what they were about.
Rape. Abducting women. All that.
And then there’s the disassociation of nuance between Hamas and the Palestine cause.
Everyone who supports Palestine just overlooks this rubbish action by Hamas.
Then i think everytime I want to support Palestinian causes I’m reminded what they are and for all the Jews faults there would never resort to this level of barbaric behaviour and if IDF got their dick and vas out and raped Muslim girls I absolutely guarantee so many Jews would be appalled by that behaviour but I don’t see that on the Palestine supporters side and then I think Palestine supporters aren’t rational like me. Yet I do understand why they are upset completely. So mess yo.
Simple, you support the poor innocent people that get slaughtered no matter what side they are.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Put it like this:

Bro I say it as it is, Hamas and Israel are terrorists. It's just Hamas are the baddies but anything said about Israel and its anti-semetic.

I think it was @Hacky McAxe that mentioned it before only difference between them is one is government run.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Put it like this:

People walk on egg shells around them and won’t call them out for what they are doing because they’d be called antisemitic even though they’d be stating what is right.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just to let people know Palestinians are Christians, Jews and Muslims.
People don't care bro....to busy licking Israel's arsehole clean, congratulating their murder or innocent people.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hi All,

This is a very important issue that's going on and we were hoping there would be a civil discussion, but there's been too many people leaning into general anti-semitism and borderline racism. And we're not talking about Zionism. There has been vitriol against Jewish people in general who have no connection to what's going on.

We all understand that we have people on this forum directly affected by the ongoing issues and escalation, but the mods and admins have all agreed that this discussion should be taken elsewhere.

While most of the discussion here is sensible, much is abusive, racist, and anti-semitic. There has been a recent rise of hate, arguing, trolling, etc on this forum. We don't want anything that's going to build more conflict with fans that should be standing together.

Any discussion about the conflict will need to be taken to PM, social media, or another forum. Or just get together and chat about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.