Terrible Braith

Status
Not open for further replies.

old school dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Braith Anasta tonight finally gave the performance that made me glad he is gone. Absolutely shocking. All the talk about Lockyer being under pressure. Fair Dinkum. The silence about Anastas performance by Gould etc. is a disgrace.

BisH

Ohh No0o0
Reaction score
Tbh...i enjoyed his performance. Everytime the Jew touched the ball something good happened to QLD...they should drop him like they did to Kimmorley TBH...btw his new nationality is grewish.(jewish/greek)

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today made me feel sorry for Kimmorley. He got axed for throwing 1 pass that led to a try. Well Anasta threw 2!!! That should mean that he shouldn't play Origin for twice as long as Kimmorley.

old school dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Its irrelevant where he's from. The football fact is that he's not as good as many thougth he was. Thats all. I'm glad we've got Holdsworth.

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol, two threads to bash ansata, i don't think it is enough.

Bulldogs Gal10

•·.·´¯`·KINGS·´¯`·.·•
Reaction score
hmm another anasta thread...yes he had a shocker (prob an understatement) BUT if you're going to axe anasta, I think many of the players tonight deserve to be axed also. Unfortunately for anasta his mistakes stood out most. Forget this game, bring on game 3!

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
Anasta had a terrible game. Finch had a shocker as well.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i was blown away by the poor performance by the two in mention (no, i'm not skiting).

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
anasta must have had the best game of his career tonite

wyongguy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
who would replace anasta, i can see gower comeing in for finch but can't see any one standout for five eight, unless the play orford out of position

BumAcid

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
old school dog said:
Braith Anasta tonight finally gave the performance that made me glad he is gone. Absolutely shocking. All the talk about Lockyer being under pressure. Fair Dinkum. The silence about Anastas performance by Gould etc. is a disgrace.
The Blues halves really let us down....plus our forwards were totally owned. How often have you heard Ricky after a loss saying to the media "a few of our players need to have a look at themselves"?? All the bloody time...

I'm with wyongguy and think a orford/gower combo would be much better....

dvsbastard

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The one of the few good things to come out of last season was the joy that I would never EVER have to put up with Anasta's shinanigans again (I am one of the long time Anasta haters)...

How wrong I was...

DoGz Of WaR

Reaction score
wyongguy said:
who would replace anasta, i can see gower comeing in for finch but can't see any one standout for five eight, unless the play orford out of position
i wouldnt mind seeing scott hill have a run at 5/8th. it will be his last game in rep football and he'll wanna go out on a high not. halfback should be kimmorley. hes been carving up lately and hed wanna make up for his game 1 performance last year. also, both have played 2gether at club level

wyongguy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
maybe gower and hill, whats his form been like for the storm lately?

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't know what's worse, Finch playing for NSW or Malcolm so willing to let go of an international centre and replacing them with a st george premier league player.

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
Since I'm a Qld Supporter, I'll definitely say that Noad letting Tonga go is worse than Finch playing Origin :D

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
Finch & Anasta need to be dropped but Brent is right the Forwards were also owned QLD shut down the aspect of our game that was good in the first (the forwards)

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
The only forward that had any impact for the Blues was Mason, when Finch wasn't throwing the pill at his head, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.