WWOS MOLE Terrell May

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the flesh, I can confirm Damon Marshall is a big unit, he’ll only get bigger being so young. I believe the club has high hopes for this man.
tbh not sure about front rower, i think lock for him. he's built like josh jackson imo.

jack todd will break into first grade this year. he's one to watch.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
people seem to forget we got in this mess because when we finally had money it was spent on superstars like thompson, cotric and tpj lol
Foran and DWZ on huge deals too. Foran wouldn’t have been worth it even if he didn’t miss a single game.

P.S: There’s gotta be an investigation into Manly because it’s bullshit how Foran went back to a crippled old man as soon he left lol. Don’t forget they were embroiled in the doping scandal, but conveniently nothing came of their involvement with Dank.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran and DWZ on huge deals too. Foran wouldn’t have been worth it even if he didn’t miss a single game.

P.S: There’s gotta be an investigation into Manly because it’s bullshit how Foran went back to a crippled old man as soon he left lol. Don’t forget they were embroiled in the doping scandal, but conveniently nothing came of their involvement with Dank.
yes more duds. forgot about dwz and foran

foran used us for rehab

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
tbh not sure about front rower, i think lock for him. he's built like josh jackson imo.

jack todd will break into first grade this year. he's one to watch.
Have to agree, he’s a lock in my eyes also. Haven’t seen much of Todd, hopefully gets a chance at some point and owns it.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
yes more duds. forgot about dwz and foran

foran used us for rehab
We literally got Foran back on his feet financially and set him up after he fu<ked all his money away… Des masterminded it too, helped out a one legged injury prone “old mate” to $1.2m a season (insane) and low balled a bloke called Tedesco to only miss out, by all accounts, Teddy would have signed with us for 1M season…. Thanks Des!

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I have heard some whispers that his future may be better served as a half/ hooker/ super sub.
Hardly whispers, Joash Papalii to be tried in multiple positions was stated by GM of Pathways Adam Hartigan on Bulldogs site on 11 Oct 2023.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We literally got Foran back on his feet financially and set him up after he fu<ked all his money away… Des masterminded it too, helped out a one legged injury prone “old mate” to $1.2m a season (insane) and low balled a bloke called Tedesco to only miss out, by all accounts, Teddy would have signed with us for 1M season…. Thanks Des!
Fingers crossed he fucks up the tits and fotuaika and Tina come down to belmore :p lol

Ps apparently Tina’s new contract doesn’t kick in until round 12. He wanted to see how it goes with Des. Hopefully Des’s 4hr video sessions and home work annoy him and he breaks his contract :p

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hardly whispers, Joash Papalii to be tried in multiple positions was stated by GM of Pathways Adam Hartigan on Bulldogs site on 11 Oct 2023.
Hadn't read that .... thanks for confirming.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Ps apparently Tina’s new contract doesn’t kick in until round 12.
That's interesting, how does the Cap audit work on 1st March? In order to play in Round 1 at least 28 players per team have to have their valid NRL contract valued for the entire season.

Always a Bulldog

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That's interesting, how does the Cap audit work on 1st March? In order to play in Round 1 at least 28 players per team have to have their valid NRL contract valued for the entire season.

Always a Bulldog
Well I think he has a get out clause. Like he has up to 12 rounds to back out of it.

Not sure who his manager is but he gets some player friendly contracts.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Forgot about him… Man we are so stacked with outside backs. Has to be a player swap at some point for a prop other teams are just too weak there and in the halves( tigers/ St George / raiders etc) for something not to happen

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Well I think he has a get out clause. Like he has up to 12 rounds to back out of it.

Not sure who his manager is but he gets some player friendly contracts.
Giant Strides Sports Management Simon Mammino

Always a Bulldog

Last edited: