WWOS MOLE Terrell May

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How else would you like him to explain mate?

You asked about the Jackson money, and he clearly explained where it went.

I'm not sure what more he or anyone else can say?
And he destroyed nothing like he claimed.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And he destroyed nothing like he claimed.
Don't know mate. Really don't know.

I'm not looking to get in a beef with you but from what I can see he quickly answered your question and you seem to brush it off as nothing.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly mate, the uneducated on here don’t understand
We have some exceptional players coming through who could be in first grade this year if not next year
Luai blocks that
As for props who the fuck we supposed to buy? No one
Hopefully Damon Marshall can be an NRL prop in the not-too-distant future. He has the potential, just needs to build his size and strength to NRL level.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Steven is trying to go on holiday with his mate Nasheed. He's highly strung and very aggressive these days.
You’re not wrong mate…. I’m getting David Holland vibes off him with each post he does!

GoTeamRaRaFunky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He wasn't involved with signing Burton or Fox. Re-signing Burton on overs reportedly yes. We were likely the top bidders for Critta and Kikau and only bidders for Xerri. Mahoney yes but Api might have been a better choice there also. Paying Gus a MIL a season with our war chest for 2024 Gus said we had I expected to have done a lot better in the market by now. Still can't believe we don't have a decent prop for 2024 or possibly 2025. Not a great 7 or rockstar fullback and our 6 is average. Tigers recruitment I'd say now has been better in the last 2 years than us and they aren't paying a Gus type recruitment manager anywhere near a MIL a season. In 2025 they'll have a better spine and better pack than us. Gus is building our juniors yes but last time we won the reserve grade comp it failed to help our NRL team hardly at all. The most significant player from that was f..king Okunbor
Interestingly enough. Both Flanagan and Mahoney were quoted as being on 600k.

Also Okunbor did have significant potential however couldn't seem to focus on playing league. He was more focused on off field activities imo.
Would definitely consider him when he comes back from england and has matured a bit. He could still come good.