Fox Sports Teen sensation’s meeting with Gould, Bennett amid ugly Broncos standoff

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don’t flood threads with shit. I responded to Taz and me and him have had a laugh before. I don’t mind his odd joke and I’m sure he didn’t either. Different than creating numerous threads and spamming every thread with shit.
FFS. Surprised you had to say it tbh.

Your response was good btw. Bravo and keep up the good work mate

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gees he looks a bit like Ben Barba in parts of his game. Could be the missing link we need.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
But are we buying trouble of we sign him? Will he do an SBW if he doesn't get his way?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks! Know nothing of the guy but being an Australian schoolboy

Why would they promise him to play next to Reynolds if he's years away though?
Not sure of the timeline, but their 22 debutant who himself doesnt turn 20 until the end of the month Ezra Mam probably changed the whole dynamic.
He is an example that this kid could play FG sometime in 2024..or turn out to be bog average.

I just read though there is a 500k transfer fee on his head? these gronks are smug hey.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm almost certain he was Captain of Australian school boys team
Yes he was Captain of the Australian school boys team, he was also a clear stand out and player of the tournament ( I forget the Name ) up in Queensland. The Broncos couldn't wait to get their grubby hands on him. Thus the shit fight now with transfer fees and the Gronks talking out of their ass.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This kid looks the goods. Just need an experienced 7 around him to bring him slowly along. His attacking ability already looks better than Flanno