Fox Sports Teen sensation’s meeting with Gould, Bennett amid ugly Broncos standoff

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Putting it in this thread (rumour) but just informed Gus got this deal done now.

Not sure on intricate details just that he was signed

Passing on info as usual
Thanks for passing it on @KiwiDog7 very much appreciated.
Love this if it happens.
I had a feeling that he would of been very excited about the energy in the boys.
Watching training hanging out with the boys at Jobels and Cam and staff shaking everyone's hands in the vid giving him attention.
Well done Bulldogs.

Last edited:

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love this if it happens.
I had a feeling that he would of been very excited about the energy in the boys.
Watching training hanging out with the boys at Jobels and Cam and staff shaking everyone's hands in the vid giving him attention.
Well done Bulldogs.
I bet his handshake with Flanagan was awkward

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is his name really Karl?

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Am I the only one not really that impressed after watching highlights? Nothing really spectacular about those highlights if compared to teenage sensations or prodigy's of recent years like Ponga, Shaun Johnston or Barba, etc.

I only saw a cut out pass and the rest of it was meh.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Am I the only one not really that impressed after watching highlights? Nothing really spectacular about those highlights if compared to teenage sensations or prodigy's of recent years like Ponga, Shaun Johnston or Barba, etc.

I only saw a cut out pass and the rest of it was meh.
He reads the game well and isn't afraid of the collision. That's more important for me over deadly footwork or hotstepping. Flashy players seem to have a few exceptional years but they aren't at their peak for long and the drop off is dramatic.
Substance over style for me 8-)
The 3 you listed all have really good playmaking skills and that develops quickly when you can read the play/opposition

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love this if it happens.
Well done Bulldogs.
Just on this, is it a first? I can’t remember everyone getting together like that before. I’m guessing it’s part of building that feeling of togetherness Cam wants. To have all coaching staff, players and some other staff sometimes, all together having breakfast, is very different afaik.