News Teams Tips Vs Parramatta Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFLWatto

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I too enjoy hating parra, but it's all I've known since i was a little whipper snapper being a doggies supporter, why do we hate the grubs anyway?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bit fucking long between drinks eh?
Been waiting whole off season, then you get a couple of trial games, then the NRL kicks off but then you end up having to wait another week to watch your team (and other games, I tend to watch the whole round every week except for tigers and dragons games mostly)

Yeh it's fucked

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I too enjoy hating parra, but it's all I've known since i was a little whipper snapper being a doggies supporter, why do we hate the grubs anyway?
Parramatta used to be rivals but they haven't won shit in a million years so idc about them. Hate Panther more.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Been waiting whole off season, then you get a couple of trial games, then the NRL kicks off but then you end up having to wait another week to watch your team (and other games, I tend to watch the whole round every week except for tigers and dragons games mostly)

Yeh it's fucked
Imagine being a tiger fan and having the bye first round lol

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unlucky if Xerri misses out. Grabbed his chance with both hands in the trial. Think he dropped 1 ball off a hospital pass that he tried to bat on, but was literally one of our best. I wouldnt slot Tracey in for him. If Tracey is to play it should be Fullback, but hasnt trained much (or at all) since arriving so will be underdone massively and would have no combo with anyone you'd think.

There is no stand out 17 but I wouldnt mind
1. Tracey
2. Kiraz
3. Xerri
4. Crichton
5. Addo Carr
6. Burton
7. Sexton
8. King
9. Mahoney
10. Faamausili
11. Kikau
12. Preston
13. Hutchinson (ball playing lock)

14. Salmon
15. Hughes
16. Kautoga
17. Curran

Mann, Knight, Taaffe, Turpin, Wilson part of the 22.

I know it wont be close to the team picked, but we will struggle to get most of our new recruits in with Salmon, Mann, Hutchinson more or less the same player. Taaffe will get the 1 and Hutch the 7. Salmon the 13 then it will be a shootout for the rest (Mann, Curran, Patolo, Knight etc). Youd think Tetavano might come into consideration if fit too, or he could be the next prop off the rank if he plays a few good games in NSW Cup.
you trying to lose ?

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We just do as we’re told!!!

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Case in point. Their scumbag supporters partying before the 22 grand final were saying f**k the bulldogs. Thankfully the panthers put them in their place.
I never got the confidence before that GF like they were 1.20 favourites. Acting like they were facing a random team and not the Panther juggernaut

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I can not believe it if CC does not select Xerri ????

He looked by far the best coming out of yardage with his metres and involvement. We need both him and Kiraz doing that .
Wilson for me will need to bide his time not Bronson . Let’s be honest Kiraz is a top top winger no need to play him at centre . Also think Salmon has won the lock position for now which is cringe . Hutchinson has also won the halfback spot ( tbh they all suck atm there ) .

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can not believe it if CC does not select Xerri ????

He looked by far the best coming out of yardage with his metres and involvement. We need both him and Kiraz doing that .
Wilson for me will need to bide his time not Bronson . Let’s be honest Kiraz is a top top winger no need to play him at centre . Also think Salmon has won the lock position for now which is cringe . Hutchinson has also won the halfback spot ( tbh they all suck atm there ) .
He chose his team in December and he is sticking with it.

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Like last season they had pencilled in Perham at fullback prior to Christmas same with this season regarding some spots . Tracey will end up being our fullback this year I say but injury let him down, so it’s Taafe for now until he struggles and will get replaced .

Status
Not open for further replies.