Team next week.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Na it's time for mass changes....

Especially in the so called "spine".
No time like the present. The season is gone, so why not blood some young players and give them the experience?

I say this every bloody year, but the coaches just keep doing the same old stuff hoping for a different result. We can't do any worse.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ffs Okunbur is not a winger full stop why Do the coaches continue to put him there he went alright of the bench but not on the wing ffs . That would have to be the slowest backline in the comp as well Burns is another turn style in defence
The Sivo try was easy because Okunbor can't turn around any faster than a cargo ship.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Perham doesn't offer enough at fullback.
Flanagan needs to go for literally anyone.
Waddell can be replaced by almost any second row/middle in the club.
RFM offering very little, doesn't have a running or passing threat - probably time for a small minute middle role (even tho only playing 44 minutes now).
Carry an outside back on the bench.

Changes I'd like to see revolving those players.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Perham doesn't offer enough at fullback.
Flanagan needs to go for literally anyone.
Waddell can be replaced by almost any second row/middle in the club.
RFM offering very little, doesn't have a running or passing threat - probably time for a small minute middle role (even tho only playing 44 minutes now).
Carry an outside back on the bench.

Changes I'd like to see revolving those players.
Definitely need to carry an outside back on the bench

Ciro has done great things but this game he’s fkd up

OK should’ve stayed on the bench to cover what has happened two weeks straight

I love Avo grit but Ciro keeping him out there could done more long term damage

Grub finally comes on 20 left and is blowing 5 min later

That fairytale narrative is now over

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is Averillo definitely out?

Casey is not FG material.

I wouldn't mind seeing Skelton just for the fact I want him to steamroll Mulitalo.

Do we risk KO just for quick satisfaction?

I do like the look of Wilson but I don't think he is in the top 30.

Davey should start. He can play 70 - 80 minutes and would help our rotation.

Okunbor back to the bench.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1. Perham
2. Wilson
3. Skelton
4. Alamoti
5. Casey
6. Burton
7. Oloapu
8. King
9. Mahoney
10. TPJ
11. Davey
12. Preston
13. RFM

14. Waddell
15. Sutton
16. Okunbor
17. Hughes
How does sutton start? I was pretty unimpressed with him today. Didnt offer anything imo. He just looked slow or disinterested. Zero energy.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How does sutton start? I was pretty unimpressed with him today. Didnt offer anything imo. He just looked slow or disinterested. Zero energy.
Bro I've been saying it all season, he is soft AF and gets dominated 99 times out of 100.

Benchie to cover injuries at best.

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There was so many options for Ciraldo to replace Avo today but it was like he was deer in headlights.
1. Burton to centres, JR to 6.
2. Davey to centre (played many games at Manly quite well - whenever there was an injury).
How the Eels didn't score about 10 tries down Avo and Oks side still astounds me. Poor by Brown and Moses

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well chances are we probably lose Sutton to an 11 day HIA stand-down (given he didn't get straight up).

Averillo and Kiraz both look gone for next week, and Okunbor CANNOT be in the centre or wing position.

I'd say next week it'll be:

1. Perham
2. Skelton
3. Alamoti
4. Casey
5. Burns

At least for the backline. If Burns isn't fit, or we cop another backline injury in training, then we might have to apply to NRL to debut someone like Blake Wilson, or Papalii (and move Perham to wing).

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We need to have some experience out there for the young ones stepping up so we can't take a machete to the team.....yet!
1. Perham 2. Burns 3. Casey 4. Alomoti 5. Skelton 6. Burton 7. JR 8. King 9. Reed 10. RFM 11. Davey 12. Preston 13. Waddell 14. Karl O (when JR tires)
15. Ok (back to his middle role) 16. Sutton 17. Hughes (need a big body).
If a back goes down, Davey to centre and we have plenty of forwards to cover. OR Burton to centre and Karl O, let him have a crack with Burto supporting him with kicking. C'mon Ciraldo!
I still think that's a competitive side. Sharks will still tonk us but we could still win the next 4 matches. TPJ looks hungry. Him and Kingy will lead us, and Reed needs to stop trying so fucking hard.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn’t matter what 17 we name, nicho hynes will towel us next week and we’ll get done by 60
You forgot that smug prick Mulitalo I’m putting a 100 on him to bag a hat trick this week