Official Team List Round 22 v Warriors + Match Discussion

My Shawarma

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think it will play out similar to the Titans game, we get a lead on them and go into cruise control 2nd half.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Walsh will have his best game and carve us up.. and leave us WISHING he wore the blue an white .. I’m OUT.!!! 8-)

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Foxx and Burto show will be back on track Fridee.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Walsh will have his best game and carve us up.. and leave us WISHING he wore the blue an white .. I’m OUT.!!! 8-)
I'll pick him in Draftstars so it's a win win

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
First time I have been confident in a win in a long time which means we will lose lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
First time I have been confident in a win in a long time which means we will lose lol
Have we even had a training session this week? Lol. Looks like the players are treating it like a holiday.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Have we even had a training session this week? Lol. Looks like the players are treating it like a holiday.
They went to the blues gym

I haven’t seen any on field training in fact I heard they doing captains run at high school so won’t even step on the field till game day

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If we somehow lose this game I don’t want to see anymore Potter to stay as coach threads ‍♂

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
They went to the blues gym

I haven’t seen any on field training in fact I heard they doing captains run at high school so won’t even step on the field till game day
Yh I saw that. Understandable considering we had the short turnaround and delayed flights. I'm not feeling too confident now though lol

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Unfortunately you can't Coach heart. < dumb fuck comment
His wife is about to give birth and so he is with her at this time, 12 months ago she gave birth to a stillborn. During the last 3 weeks he has been playing with an ankle and back injury you flog. How, much more heart does he need to show? IF TPJ was like some other members of our team he'd have sat out and earnt his $$$ watching from the sideline. Take away the stats from the last 3 weeks and you'll find every other game he has been our best forward.