Official Team List Round 22 v Warriors + Match Discussion

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don’t really care about Warriors game. Parra next week is only game I care about for rest of year. Smacking them again, there’s a tick for the year

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Cowboys also extremely flat today, coincidence????

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No charge for Burns so why the penalty that led to the Warriors first try?

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wonder if people will be more measured in their response today... probably not :tearsofjoy:

I constantly get called negative yet when we lose its a fucking free for all on here by plenty of posters who simply use this opportunity to attack players and staff at the club. People really need to actually start watching games so they actually have some sort of idea of what's going on rather than just looking at the final result.
Yeah, people have taken this way too far, was a terrible day at the office for sure but some idiots on here just completely dismissing the progress we have made the past 2 months, if we still had Baz I really do doubt we d have won any of the games we have, yesterday sucked but looking at the bigger picture, we are certainly going in the right direction and signings next year will only help

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those who think that fatigue isn't an issue have never played the game at any level. I have often seen a team not turn up after a hard game the previous week, it is more true for an average team like ours which has to give it all each week just to be compeditave..
To make matters worse, if half of the salary cap is spent on forwards, then at least more than half of our forwards cap was sitting down. going by the money some say is paid to our forwards.
The Bundy exercise while it may have benifited the club financially, was a disaster for our team's prep, it certainly affected the players.
With 1 of our boards members living in Bundy it may happen again.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How were the cowboys fatigued by the game in Bundaberg it is the next closest fixture to Townsville and they travel to Sydney on a regular basis which is a shit load further than Bundaberg and had a six day turnaround.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
cowboys haven't won many games in Sydney as of late

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry for not being much help kinda got hijacked by lunatics trying to do my head.
Still showed glimpses of brilliance, the score didnt reflect the effort, politics and footy dont mix.
Hope the roster can peak again soon.
When I watch the footy I just wanna watch the footy, was too scared to watch the end.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone else on the Manly bandwagon for sunday? They must beat Titans for us to officially avoid the spoon. Titans win and ill be stressed for another week about it. We arent looking like beating any of the upcoming teams tbh.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Nah bro nothing is worse when you’re a kiwi
I’ve blocked every mofo that’s has tagged me or @Me on social media even my own brother [emoji23]
Just reading posts on FB. Geez Warriors fans love tagging and bagging lol

Screenshot_20220813-230828_Facebook.jpg

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anyone else on the Manly bandwagon for sunday? They must beat Titans for us to officially avoid the spoon. Titans win and ill be stressed for another week about it. We arent looking like beating any of the upcoming teams tbh.
Knowing my luck Titans win

I needed the All Bkacks to lose so Foster gets sacked instead they produce a clinic on running rugby and somehow beat the world champion Boks in the cauldron Ellis Park ffs

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Knowing my luck Titans win

I needed the All Bkacks to lose so Foster gets sacked instead they produce a clinic on running rugby and somehow beat the world champion Boks in the cauldron Ellis Park ffs
Yup you know its going to happen lol