Official Team List Round 22 v Warriors + Match Discussion

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
How does ZDC get a game, there’s no need for him to play. Put Topine at hooker if necessary, im sure JMK can get through almost 70+ minutes. We have two backrowers/locks on the bench and only one prop. Surely Makatoa gets a debut in his home country over Stimson or ZDC. Terrible lineup.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Danger [emoji615]️ game think warriors will do us due to the shellacking they got and our short turn around .
Every Wah fan I know (and I know plenty ) have been very quiet , not one banter like the previous years since 2017

Some saying “if your team can’t win by at least 20 there’s something seriously wrong “

They have zero confidence in their side

Reminds me of us last year

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For a guy who’s played like 5 games of league it would be so stupid for coaching staff to take
him out of cup and NOT play him in fg
From what Gus said it would surprise me if he wasn't in for ZDC, in Auckland.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Someone on Instagram said Thompson has sold his house. Dunno if its true but maybe he wont play for us again.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Someone on Instagram said Thompson has sold his house. Dunno if its true but maybe he wont play for us again.
He said he has a mate who works in a real estate firm and is currently sorting it out to be put on the market.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Luke Thompson channeling James Pickering....Sponsored by the invisible man, wish the club would stop playing games

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How many of the 23 are actually not in NZ? TPG came back from a 2-6 week injury out after 2 weeks I think, clearly too early. If Thompson didn't have a concussion clearance prior to getting on the plane to Bundy then he certainly wasn't going to get it whilst he was on the road to Qld/NZ. If he didn't have it then what was the point of taking him? If he did have it then play him for God's sake. Give Skelton a run instead of Burns, nothing to loose and it will give everyone a good chance to see how he can defend at 1st grade level (being kind to the Warriors here).

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
12 months ago we lost 24-10 to Wahs with this shit show

View attachment 57961
I don't know our record against them recently but I feel like they always get 1 over us (I guess everyone was beating us). This might be a bit tougher too since it's in NZ.