Official Team List Round 20 v Knights + Match Discussion

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanagan is playing better but still not good enough IMO... held onto the ball too much in the first half, threw a bad pass when under pressure, his bomb in the first half lacked height and was easily defused etc.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That’s harsh, bro. I think there have been plenty of improvements in my game since Baz got the arse, bro. I’ve had done really strong performances in recent times. Like it or lump it, I think I’m the best option we have at the moment. And that will probably still be the case next year.
You had a low bar for improvement. Flanno is clearly the weakest link in our spine. He can never take advantage if space because he is too slow. Kicking game is abysmal. He is a good defender. I will give him that

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If a ref has a feel for the game he plays advantage until a tackle is made. Then blows the penalty.
Wondering about the suggestion of Fox running to complete the try and then the ref ruling on calling it back for a penalty.

Can Fox pretend he didnt hear, score and then we useCapt Challenge :grinning:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You had a low bar for improvement. Flanno is clearly the weakest link in our spine. He can never take advantage if space because he is too slow. Kicking game is abysmal. He is a good defender. I will give him that
Im
The one organising the team, bro. I sm slso one of the best support players in the team. I’m far from perfect, but I’m doing what is asked of me and we have nobody better.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can you learn how to kick at some point during your time at the bulldogs? Would come in handy [emoji23]
Patience. He was working on a special kick last off season, hes just waiting for the right time to unleash it.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im
The one organising the team, bro. I sm slso one of the best support players in the team. I’m far from perfect, but I’m doing what is asked of me and we have nobody better.
Some rare humility from you Flange.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
ZDC needs to be replaced by Topine
No? We have no edge forwards, I think I'd prefer Topine there for 80. Morrin would be a more like for like replacement if anything.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sot
I think knights lifted second half, our defence was better this week and we didnt get run over at the end. They also had some luck with bad calls and we blew a try or 2. Not going to criticise any win, after having so few of them the last few years. All wins are good wins.
Spot on. Let's just enjoying winning again

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wondering about the suggestion of Fox running to complete the try and then the ref ruling on calling it back for a penalty.

Can Fox pretend he didnt hear, score and then we useCapt Challenge :grinning:
I think the whistle was blown before he went through the gap. Once that happens playing on serves no purpose, BUT because the rules have been fiddled with so much by inept administrators who would know. It's a very different set of rules to when I finished blowing the whistle in 1992.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im
You seem to be the only one on TK who thinks you're a good player. Most, if not all, of us think you're a dud. Nobody seems to want you in the 7.
Why not move to a club that tolerates mediocrity . Knights look like a good club for you

JadeW

Waterboy
Reaction score
No? We have no edge forwards, I think I'd prefer Topine there for 80. Morrin would be a more like for like replacement if anything.
What I ment was Topine needs to be that utility on the bench once we are back to full strength, along with the inclusion of Kikau next season

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can’t afford either of those halves, bro. I’m the best we have, so you guys may as well get behind me.
Is that offer for our male loving members???not for me just asking for a second best friend.....Derek....

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What I ment was Topine needs to be that utility on the bench once we are back to full strength, along with the inclusion of Kikau next season
Maybe. See how he goes the rest of the season on the edge for the time being.