Official Team List Round 20 v Knights + Match Discussion

RefWorld

Waterboy
Reaction score
Thank you, exactly my point, there is no one absolute guide as to which coach makes it at NRL level and which one doesn’t.

Always a Bulldog
No, your supposed point was that a coaches career in the Super League was important and relevant.
I told you no, a coaches career in Super League should be ignored. The standard is so much lower, it doesn’t mean anything.
As successful coaches in the Super League like Nathan Brown and Justin Holbrook and others have shown.

I pointed out that Hull KR have signed Willie Peters, the Knights ATTACK coach, as their head coach for next year and
that should tell you everything you need to know about coaches in the Super League.

The one guide you have to ignore when considering a coach is their record in the Super League.

I couldn't have made it clearer that what you had written was simply wrong.

Focus.

Cheers,
RW.

RefWorld

Waterboy
Reaction score
So many words, even more bullshit, but saying nothing.

Yep, you obviously were a ref because you have NFI. Blaming our loses on the refs? Insulting wives? You're delusional and shit talking.

Crapping words out like you do doesn't make you smart. Just confirms your a moron.

PS I can't and don't want to be a ref, I'm too intelligent, not corrupt enough and I have eyes. Only bullied scumbags that haven't got the balls to play league and want a bit of "power" are refs.
I know you would never have a go being a ref yourself, you know you would make a complete goose of yourself.

And I love your selective memory about all the childish and crude things you have written on this forum about referees and
even their wives.

You are a classic example of an obnoxious rugby league club supporter who has no idea what he’s talking about.
An ignorant little man who thinks he’s an expert on refereeing, from the comfort of his arm chair or couch, with absolutely
no knowledge or experience.

And you’re so precious, my post hit a nerve, I think deep down you know everything I wrote is true, and you hate that.

You really are the sort of person who would be in the crowd of people at a school-boys game surrounding the refs change shed,
because your under 13’s team lost. And everyone on this forum knows it too, whether they will admit it or not.

I posted one message saying what I wanted to say, and this is the one reply I will make to all the posts you’ve made relating to
that one of mine.

You’re such a tough little man when you’re hiding behind a computer screen or a phone, but there is one thing someone like you
will never do. And that is walk into a refs shed ALONE and say to their faces what you say about them on this forum.

End of story.

Cheers,
RW.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
No, your supposed point was that a coaches career in the Super League was important and relevant.
I told you no, a coaches career in Super League should be ignored. The standard is so much lower, it doesn’t mean anything.
As successful coaches in the Super League like Nathan Brown and Justin Holbrook and others have shown.

I pointed out that Hull KR have signed Willie Peters, the Knights ATTACK coach, as their head coach for next year and
that should tell you everything you need to know about coaches in the Super League.

The one guide you have to ignore when considering a coach is their record in the Super League.

I couldn't have made it clearer that what you had written was simply wrong.

Focus.

Cheers,
RW.
My point was that everything in a coach's career is important, of course some things are more important than others. Another example, Bennett has chosen Woolf as his successor based on his whole career, yes including his results at St Helens.

Always a Bulldog

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I know you would never have a go being a ref yourself, you know you would make a complete goose of yourself.

And I love your selective memory about all the childish and crude things you have written on this forum about referees and
even their wives.

You are a classic example of an obnoxious rugby league club supporter who has no idea what he’s talking about.
An ignorant little man who thinks he’s an expert on refereeing, from the comfort of his arm chair or couch, with absolutely
no knowledge or experience.

And you’re so precious, my post hit a nerve, I think deep down you know everything I wrote is true, and you hate that.

You really are the sort of person who would be in the crowd of people at a school-boys game surrounding the refs change shed,
because your under 13’s team lost. And everyone on this forum knows it too, whether they will admit it or not.

I posted one message saying what I wanted to say, and this is the one reply I will make to all the posts you’ve made relating to
that one of mine.

You’re such a tough little man when you’re hiding behind a computer screen or a phone, but there is one thing someone like you
will never do. And that is walk into a refs shed ALONE and say to their faces what you say about them on this forum.

End of story.

Cheers,
RW.
Thanks for your feedback. The words from some wanker on the internet mean so much, especially when you're projecting so much.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
last night I did a re watch of the game and the thing that is freaking me out a little is how positive Alexander was about many of the bulldogs players.

Like almost over the top, he lose a bet or something?

About the only player in our backline he wasn't gushing over was Flanno.