Official Team List Round 20 v Knights + Match Discussion

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude you're so bad the club is looking at Hastings FFS. The dude looks crippled and yet Gus thinks he would be an upgrade on you.
You wont be starting 7 when Ciraldo is here
Agree. We’re playing with 1 halve at the moment, attack wise flanno needs to do something, anything other than giving a 7 tackle set or palming it onto someone else to do something on the last.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Dude you're so bad the club is looking at Hastings FFS. The dude looks crippled and yet Gus thinks he would be an upgrade on you.
You wont be starting 7 when Ciraldo is here
Lol who says we are looking at Hastings? You’re so desperate to see the back of me you’re willing to latch onto any bullshit rumour that is printed in the media.

Bet you I will be there next year.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
TPJ - 10 runs, 96m (32 post contact)
Stimson - 10 runs, 110m (49 post contact)

Firstly, that is an indictment on the Knights' defence... but secondly what the hell is going on with TPJ? Is there still a back issue or other niggle?
TPJ has to be injured...well at least I hope he is based off his recent efforts.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol who says we are looking at Hastings? You’re so desperate to see the back of me you’re willing to latch onto any bullshit rumour that is printed in the media.

Bet you I will be there next year.
Can you learn how to kick at some point during your time at the bulldogs? Would come in handy [emoji23]

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Bro, I love you but you ate fkn rubbish
That’s harsh, bro. I think there have been plenty of improvements in my game since Baz got the arse, bro. I’ve had done really strong performances in recent times. Like it or lump it, I think I’m the best option we have at the moment. And that will probably still be the case next year.

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you learn how to kick at some point during your time at the bulldogs? Would come in handy [emoji23]
Full credit to flopagan, he's been playing 100% better than he was with Baz around,

that being said, can you imagine being in a side and training next to Cronk and now Burton and his kicking is still the way it is.... Sorry flopagan.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He should be developed into a second rower or not be in the real at all IMO.
Agree. Dont like him in the centres at all. That bombed try just sums it up for me. I dont think he has the football brains to play in that position
Compare him to Burns and those slick passes.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Schoupp played well but some of his actions / decisions give me the impression he needs to be more interest in "team" than "me".

I'd like to see bbo at 14. Zdc I believe has peaked. Bbo to Half when he comes on and Flanagan to dummy half.
My only problem with Schoupp is that he needs to learn that good centres know how to pass the ball to their winger in space. Josh Morris struggled with this in his early days. Schoupp has a run first mentality at this stage of his career.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can Burns play left inside JAC? Looks a much better fit, skill wise. Kiraz inside Schoupp on the other side - Schoupp can motor, is good carting it out of trouble and can be selfish without blocking the attack. I don't mind Schoupp and reckon he'll improve, but our backline depth will put a lot of pressure on him next year, so might as well try him on the wing now.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
This I agree with you.

But Flanno a good half hahaha not so much. Watch dragons vs cowboys and see how real halfbacks play. Both sides
We can’t afford either of those halves, bro. I’m the best we have, so you guys may as well get behind me.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Schoupp played well but some of his actions / decisions give me the impression he needs to be more interest in "team" than "me".

I'd like to see bbo at 14. Zdc I believe has peaked. Bbo to Half when he comes on and Flanagan to dummy half.
Agree about Schoup. He's looks like a very selfish player.
I have NFI why ZDC is in the side anyway.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree. Dont like him in the centres at all. That bombed try just sums it up for me. I dont think he has the football brains to play in that position
Compare him to Burns and those slick passes.
Burns might not be that quick but has the passing skills that Schoupp doesn't have.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He did play well. Tackled his backside off. Definitely a must keep.
He is a fkn real bulldog bro. Always in the game. I hope he puts in few kgs in the off season. We need to re-sign him

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Well, we have the man with the iron leg, so the kicking isn’t that much of a problem.