Official Team List Round 19 v Titans + Match Discussion

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow Thompson still MIA. Even when he recovers and is good to go, the slightest bump on the head and he'll need to be rested for another 2 months. I'm hoping the Storm are desperate enough to take him off us.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wow Thompson still MIA. Even when he recovers and is good to go, the slightest bump on the head and he'll need to be rested for another 2 months. I'm hoping the Storm are desperate enough to take him off us.
Storm are about to mid season sign Nathan Brown from Parramatta. Any chance we had of offloading Thompson is gone now LOL.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I doubt Fox plays. I'm surprised he was named the way he limped off against Souths. It's surprising to see Casey and Burns picked ahead of Schoupp, even if Schoupp plays with Fox out..

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is he even coming back?
He's already back in the country and training.

Only thing I can think is fitness is under and maybe they want game time in NSW Cup first?

Anyone that believes the concussion story from the club regarding Thompson I have some cans of air for sale only $60 each
I'll pay you $80 and not a dollar more!

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bruh what’s up with no Thommo again? We are needing all hands to the pump …surely Gus isn’t still peddling the concussion line

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone that believes the concussion story from the club regarding Thompson I have some cans of air for sale only $60 each
Sealed or unsealed? Second hand brand new?