Official Team List Round 19 v Titans + Match Discussion

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Wow Thompson still MIA. Even when he recovers and is good to go, the slightest bump on the head and he'll need to be rested for another 2 months. I'm hoping the Storm are desperate enough to take him off us.
It is weird how Casey was knocked out cold when trying to tackle Fifita then comes back and has a great game only 2 weeks later.

Nobody can ever remember / pinpoint what happened to Thompson against Tigers at Leichhardt I think it was- nothing obvious, no HIA etc yet he has been out of action for about 2 months.

I guess every player reacts differently but as you alluded to, if Thompson is that fragile it may better he plays for another club. We don't get value for money from him at the best of times, let alone now.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bulldog's Aaron Schoupp makes his return on the extended interchange bench, after he was ruled out in the lead up to our Round 18 fixture due to contracting Covid-19.

He may not be 100% after getting Covid. Hence why

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m not 100% convinced JAC will play. I think Schoupp back to Centre and Casey covers JACs wing.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It is weird how Casey was knocked out cold when trying to tackle Fifita then comes back and has a great game only 2 weeks later.

Nobody can ever remember / pinpoint what happened to Thompson against Tigers at Leichhardt I think it was- nothing obvious, no HIA etc yet he has been out of action for about 2 months.

I guess every player reacts differently but as you alluded to, if Thompson is that fragile it may better he plays for another club. We don't get value for money from him at the best of times, let alone now.
Its also a coincidence that the August transfer cut off is just around the corner, maybe just in case?

Burt Matton

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Looking to take the family out to the game on Sunday. Anyone know the difference between the Bluezoned area and standard GA area? Where do most kennelers sit?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

they can be
Sounds like frothfield might be me to the punch on this one..