Official Team List Round 18 v Rabbitohs + Match Discussion

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Casey might do some of his freaky good things tomorrow. Although he makes a lot of mistakes, at times he does some good stuff with the ball.
If he can hold the ball that’s an improvement on his debut

The bar is low

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm hardly confident of a win but I am confident this will be a close game as Soufffs have NO Murray or Cook. That helps.

Bad news is we Schoupp is out replaced by Casey and TPJ is being brought back in to play at LOCK while Max King is down to play prop. That tells me TPJ is far from match fit and will be rotated as we have Clay, Morrin, Stimson and RFM on the bench.

Burns is also back and would without doubt be better, fitness wise, for this game.

If we finish within 10 of them I'm confident we'll string a few wins together over the next few weeks.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm hardly confident of a win but I am confident this will be a close game as Soufffs have NO Murray or Cook. That helps.

Bad news is we Schoupp is out replaced by Casey and TPJ is being brought back in to play at LOCK while Max King is down to play prop. That tells me TPJ is far from match fit and will be rotated as we have Clay, Morrin, Stimson and RFM on the bench.

Burns is also back and would without doubt be better, fitness wise, for this game.

If we finish within 10 of them I'm confident we'll string a few wins together over the next few weeks.
What? TPJ will play the exact same role he has played in recent weeks.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What? TPJ will play the exact same role he has played in recent weeks.
He was injured last game and expected to be out for more than a few weeks so they're bringing him back slowly as to not aggravate any injuries he may have. He'll be rotated a lot for this game. More to just get the minutes into him for the weeks ahead as he IS a PROP first.

King hasn't disappointed but he's at least match fit and filling admirably but he is regular position is LOCK.

Hopefully TPJ gets through the game unscathed and we hopefully see the return of Thompson in the next week or two as he is now back in Australia but not named for this game.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reserves

Is there anywhere we can watch reserves this week????

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why is Thomo not playing. He's signed to us on massive coin yeah? I understand hes had personal issues back home but if he is back in Oz shouldnt he be playing. We are so down on troops I mean look at our bench.
No word from the Club, is he packing his shit and leaving?

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I'm expecting a few penalties from Latrell/Walker and a crucial error or 2 from Ilias. We just need to take advantage of it, otherwise we're done for even with all their outs.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
our back 5 are below average with burns and casey, im not expecting a lot to be honest and no doubt south’s will have a field day bombing to declan. i think we would have been in with more of a shot if we were at full strength but south’s have fit form, trell has a point to prove and the 2 points cements them in 7th spot. i’d say it’s a bridge too far today. hope i’m wrong though