Official Team List Round 18 v Rabbitohs + Match Discussion

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
The bench is very light
And some want Topine to come in for Stimson. How the fuck we gonna carry 2 light locks or 2nd rows on the bench when we already struggle to compete with other forward packs. At least Stimson can play prop at a pinch. Oh it's ok because our other 2nd row on the bench can also play prop...

Dumpty is close to a recall lol
Hope to fuck they are not tossing up the idea of Avo to 6 Dufty to 1 if Burton doesn't back up.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Would be a good excuse to have BBO come off the bench if Burton backs up.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Again another opposition team that purely does sweep plays. Like sharks our last game. How hard is it to build defensive structures around the same rubbish play every team uses. I’m so confused by this. They will play sweep out the back, then flat to the winger. been happening for years now, surely a coach can negate this.
Apart from JAC, our outside backs aren't competent enough to shut it down.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
And some want Topine to come in for Stimson. How the fuck we gonna carry 2 light locks or 2nd rows on the bench when we already struggle to compete with other forward packs. At least Stimson can play prop at a pinch. Oh it's ok because our other 2nd row on the bench can also play prop...

I dont know how canterbury fans will handle the day when Topine is released
im pretty sure a statue will be built in his honour

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
He doesn’t pass the ball that’s why
no threat in the final 3rd and not like he's a really good aggressive player or defender (old school second rower). I've just accepted Waddell and Stimson will be picked every week.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fox's standard he's been horrible.
In the top 10 for tries scored in a team that was bottom of the table for most of the season and struggling in attack doesn’t look too horrible to me.. but each to their own

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
In the top 10 for tries scored in a team that was bottom of the table for most of the season and struggling in attack doesn’t look too horrible to me.. but each to their own
Im not talking about his attack we're talking about his defensive reads...

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Rip Schouppy :(