Team List Round 13 v Panthers + Match Discussion

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was flanagans opportunity to dominate but falls and Sullivan showed more promise.

If we get rid of Flanagan and a Jackson before preseason and dufty and Vaughan this poor season will be worth something,

I do think our defence has gone backwards. I use to have faith in defence but now it’s the other way around.

Averillo did enough to remain fb next week IMO.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I liked that the halves did link up both sides of the field at times which was not the case ever under Barrett…and having Averillo at fb added to that ploy

RichoDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think Avo should get a few runs at fullback we lack any other genuine options

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Disappointing result but a solid effort from the boys against the reigning premiers.

Burton was again the standout for us but hopefully with 10 days off we can re group and bring in TPJ and Thompson for our home game against the Eels, Monday week.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Burton still having a big catch up post match with his old mates. Fkn lovely. All laughs, smiles and high fives

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well that's 2 weeks in a row the team's clawed back and an overrated Prop forward has made a key error making it all for nothing.
As loathe as I am to speak poorly of a prop that play effectively killed what little momentum we had... must have been a back demanding he pass it no matter what. That or plain stupidity.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Only the Bulldogs could make 3 errors all game, but all 3 of those directly lead to conceeding points.

Looking at the stats we were all over them.
Yes -- we are like a poodle all over the military tank

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
if we had tpj and Thompson we probs could of won tonight, flanno should never see first grade again.
I think we need another winger who can help us out with strong carries out of our own half.
would it be worth pursuing
1. averillo
2. fox
3. schouup
4. Alamotti
5. kiraz

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Jackson on the fifth. Classic shit ****
Just shows, what a last set. Perfect way to finish to showcase the Bulldogs.
Where is Flanno in these positions.
RFM is ready to run like Kikau. But I have not seen a forward run into a gap all year.
No inside dummy runners. Just bash through the middle, slow play the ball. JMK takes 5 second to think, then pass to the first forward he sees.
Or maybe to ZDC on the 4th 10 metres out with 2 minutes to go. Then Jacko to get tackled on the 5th.
How low have the Dogs gone fallen.
Get rid of Flanagan and JMK to start with.

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The sad part is we are dropping players with no better players to come in.
Horrible depth.
dufty…..avo
Oks……allan
Thomson……Ava
Wakeham….avo…..flanno
We go from shit to shit
Stimson, Vaughn, Jackson, Waddell, Ava, dufty, won’t pick up nrl contracts, off to super league………jmk in my opinion very lucky to get a go but doubt he’ll be on the run on side

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
I said Avo at 1 and BBO at 7 last season baz and his shit **** bunch are the biggest time wasting fucks i have seen

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s it for Flanagan. Offers nothing. Doesn’t goal kick. Fuck him off to reserves. But I still want his dad to coach us. Please.
No don’t want either of them at the club.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Quick summary:
Penrith reserve grade side.
With their set of 6 tackles generally travels to the dogs 30- 40 metre
Dogs 1st grade side
With their set of 6 tackles generally can not make it past their own 40 metre line
Defensive & Attacking coaches take a bow....