Team List Round 13 v Panthers + Match Discussion

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I was watching JMK like a hawk. He is the sole reason our structured attack is so woeful. So many passes at head height or behind the run of play. He is fucking killing us. He had some alright runs and is mostly solid in defence. But omg his service is appalling
Is Brad Dietz still around - throw him the No 9 shirt! Time for some more experimentation ..... starting with the No 7.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Just being diplomatic I’d say. We aggressively chased Mahoney for an obvious reason.
For sure...but it was over the top praise for JMK ...Gus already let him go and didn't offer to re-sign him on 200k.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All the opinions in the world wont change the fact that our team sucks . . . I will love this club from beyond the grave . . but we suck and it's hard for me to take

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Flanagan had 71 touches LOL

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Flanagan had 71 touches LOL
As you know I’m ranked 131 in supercoach Burton vice at 107 manu as skipper
im thinking leave him
trying for the $50k fuk the leagues

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Gus was full of praise for JMK. Saying he was our one bright spot this year, congratulating him on his new signing with Dolphins. Odd to say the least.
He rates JMK and Waddell highly for some reason...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Starting to look a little clinical and competitive, defence is back and building.
Kick defence needs a tweak but we knew they would be well drilled.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He knows they’re shit, but he rates them based on their efforts as they try hard and are playing to their potential. Although it doesn’t mean he wants them in our squad, nor will he pay overs to keep them..e.g JMK to dolphins.

I think the most annoying players are the ones with far greater potential but dish up shit.

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Potter has shown he is not afraid to change the side up. In potter I trust.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because they have a real dig every week. They are the type of players the bulldogs have bred over the years and would be valuable on the bench for us every week as you know they would come on and do a job.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Because they have a real dig every week. They are the type of players the bulldogs have bred over the years and would be valuable on the bench for us every week as you know they would come on and do a job.
That’s right mate, you can’t fill your whole squad with superstars, you always need bit players to come and do the job from time to time and work hard like how we used to use Reardon, Relf, Ward, Dennis Scott and Feeney etc. But the difference with players like JMK and Waddell they are used as starting players week in week out and obviously with their limited potential will make mistakes and get exposed if they are going to be used as your main players on a regular basis, we have too many of those kinds of players. Gould knows what he is doing, the squad needs a good balance and quality players in the spine. These bit players will then relish in that environment. But you can’t have too many of them.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s right mate, you can’t fill your whole squad with superstars, you always need bit players to come and do the job from time to time and work hard like how we used to use Reardon, Relf, Ward, Dennis Scott and Feeney etc. But the difference with players like JMK and Waddell they are used as starting players week in week out and obviously with their limited potential will make mistakes and get exposed if they are going to be used as your main players on a regular basis, we have too many of those kinds of players. Gould knows what he is doing, the squad needs a good balance and quality players in the spine. These bit players will then relish in that environment. But you can’t have too many of them.
How tough were Reardon and Relf… and Bustling Barry Ward. I miss the days when we used to bash the opposition.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As much as I hate Corey Parker, he’s tearing into us and he’s right, we’re used to losing and we don’t give a fuck. Put the broom through the players that aren’t going to be there next year and play for something for the rest of the year
He said some good stuff but he also said what alot of us have been saying for years....

He also couldn't understand why Dufty was dropped and went on how about Jackson like he isn't part of the problem. When I heard him say those things I lose interest on what he was saying as it's clear he has no idea.