Tattoos on girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I got no issue with tattoos on girls. For me it's all about the aesthetics. I don't like it when a girl has large "spots" of mismatched tattoos, but a nice cohesive sleeve, shoulder or thigh tattoo can be very sexy.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok I'll just say it so as I dont hijack the thread.
Confidence and a strong work ethic. I like that ..I never rated hairy chests but I like that too, I like nice arms as well .
I also like red heads

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Depends on the tattoos to a degree. I dont like LOTS of tats on a girl. Done like full sleaves, and if i see another chick with a playboy bunny tat down there i will puke lol. Dont like tats on legs at all. Small, cute tats in the right places look ok.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No I don't like shopping , if I was rich I'd walk into the most exclusive store in town and just buy my shoes from there.
Wasn't the Q here, what turns u on more now? Rather than the op.

I use to like tatts but it aint unique no more and i find girls doin it, more to attract like mined blokes.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Oh and never tats on the boobs. Boobs look good enough out of the box and dont need "jazzing up". Same goes for pierced nipples

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The tramp stamp

is that what they are called?

love it when the chicks have lower back dimples too, I have heard lower back dimples are abnormality and indicated problem with spine.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
is that what they are called?

love it when the chicks have lower back dimples too, I have heard lower back dimples are abnormality and indicated problem with spine.
ah the thumb prints noiceeeeee

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Weak. You've changed.

Haha
Ok so my opinion on this?
Most girls I've known who have had tattoos were either straight out sluts or willing to experiment big time and were the ones that wouldn't mention having a bf or grab your hand at ivy whilst holding their bf's hand in the other lol.
Ahhhh that felt good getting off my chest

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok so my opinion on this?
Most girls I've known who have had tattoos were either straight out sluts or willing to experiment big time and were the ones that wouldn't mention having a bf or grab your hand at ivy whilst holding their bf's hand in the other lol.
Ahhhh that felt good getting off my chest
Aren't you a virgin?

Status
Not open for further replies.