Now I know this will upset some but.

Not on fat chicks
Not on really young chicks
All others OK

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is me..

You keep doing what you're doing. Empowerment and accepting how you are is the greatest thing. Fuk the haters. If you want pierce your skull and and fuk donkeys you stand up tall and proud and say "I love myself, this is who i am, if you don't accept it then you're just a ignorant fuk horsetard"

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You keep doing what you're doing. Empowerment and accepting how you are is the greatest thing. Fuk the haters. If you want pierce your skull and and fuk donkeys you stand up tall and proud and say "I love myself, this is who i am, if you don't accept it then you're just a ignorant fuk horsetard"
On second look ... it kinda looks like Raelene Castle with makeup if you squint!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
On second look ... it kinda looks like Raelene Castle with makeup if you squint!
Are you making fun of her hair loss condition mr I? Coz that is not fkn cool! Haha messing butyoure actually right it does look like an iteration of her.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tattoos are definitely not my thing. On men okay but women no.

Ironically got a joke today from a friend about tattoos: ( bit rude)

Elton John decided that he might like to get a tattoo of a Porsche Spyder on his penis.

The tattoo artist shook his head and told him that a land Rover would be more suitable as it is definitely better at getting you out of the sh@t.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Are you making fun of her hair loss condition mr I? Coz that is not fkn cool! Haha messing butyoure actually right it does look like an iteration of her.
It's the chubby face and terribly applied makeup that adds to the likeness.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ink is for criminals.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Read the article , very good. Most of my mates have Tatts I just don't like them .
But reni's article was hopefully read by all young adults
Reni's problems finding a job probably has more to do with his history of gang violence and drug abuse than his body art.
Just sayin.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tatoos can be tasteful and say something about who you are, or they can be a reflection of bad decisions.

My niece made a really poor decision. Her dropkick of a boyfriend bought a tattoo gun. She let him do his first tattoo on her cheek

Even if she wasn't my niece I'd say she's one of the sweetest people you could meet. But now she looks like she has jail tatts. It creates a bad first impression.

I'm not a big fan of women with large tattoo's but sometimes they're attractive. There's a young German lady on my team at work that has a band tattoo round her thigh that I like.

I've thought about getting a tattoo. But I've never really seen anything I want to wear for the rest of my life.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Tatoos can be tasteful and say something about who you are, or they can be a reflection of bad decisions.

My niece made a really poor decision. Her dropkick of a boyfriend bought a tattoo gun. She let him do his first tattoo on her cheek

Even if she wasn't my niece I'd say she's one of the sweetest people you could meet. But now she looks like she has jail tatts. It creates a bad first impression.

I'm not a big fan of women with large tattoo's but sometimes they're attractive. There's a young German lady on my team at work that has a band tattoo round her thigh that I like.

I've thought about getting a tattoo. But I've never really seen anything I want to wear for the rest of my life.
You can see a thigh tattoo of a colleague?

Close office? :grinning:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is me..

My first guess would have been that the picture was of a human-->pig genetic splice discussed in the "science is" thread. No offense intended Mr I. It's the nicest pic of you I've ever seen.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

we hired this girl at my previous work place had the position of Business Development manager, gorgeous girl, she always wore a high neck to work.

No body ever saw her without a high neck.

and then at one of the work functions, we found out about the bad ass tattoo on her chest

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I work in a glasshouse. Shit job, but one of the perks is that backpackers tend to work here for stints of 6 months or so. It's bloody hot in the glasshouse and she wears short shorts but a long shirts that almost reach the tattoo. Reminds me of a line in a song, "I want a girl with a short skirt and a long... Long... Jacket, nanana"

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Small tatts on chicks are fine as long as it's good art work by a professional. Especially if they have a hot body. As for what they look like when a person is old like 60 plus, well you're old so who cares. My whole back,both arms are covered and have my wife and son's portrait on my pecs. IMO ink looks best when you pump iron and watch the diet.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I work in a glasshouse. Shit job, but one of the perks is that backpackers tend to work here for stints of 6 months or so. It's bloody hot in the glasshouse and she wears short shorts but a long shirts that almost reach the tattoo. Reminds me of a line in a song, "I want a girl with a short skirt and a long... Long... Jacket, nanana"
Gotta take what perks you can.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Do guys find tattoos attractive on females?

In the last few years all my female friends have been getting tattoos !

Maybe its just me but Ive always thought of tattoos as a guy thing.
Personally Tats are a no no for me. I'll be honest, I can see a girl with a sleeve tat and think that maybe her pretty face and silky black hair make it bearable, but all in all, no, I do not like Tats on girls. I prefer their skin to be clean.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I hope girls know this because I'm sure they think guys like it.

How about belly rings?
Well, Belly rings are an interesting one. They can look very hot, but for the girls they can be hard to maintain, disinfecting and cleaning them... must be horrible. They look good, but provided the piercing down there can close without leaving a scar when the lady decides she's had enough of it, then fine. But an extra scar could be a bit of a turn off (just my 2 cents lol). Same applies for nose rings.

Generally though, I like a girl with no tats and no piercings except for ears.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My first guess would have been that the picture was of a human-->pig genetic splice discussed in the "science is" thread. No offense intended Mr I. It's the nicest pic of you I've ever seen.

Yes, Mr I, you go girl, ahh guy, ahh just .... you go!

Status
Not open for further replies.