Ch 9 News (inc DannyW) Tariq Sims

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tariq has been getting better over the years. He was great this season. Still manages to put on big shots and intimidate players with his line speed and aggression, even in this sissy touch footy era.

He has a lot of pace and skill for someone his size too.. He's a great leader on the field. Saints would be mad to let him go.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Probably, but we really need an edge forward...
All bullshit aside right or wrong we have that big boof head Okunbor on contract. I reckon Gus should take him into the back shed and bash him into a back rower. If the dickhead realised his size and speed he could be awesome on an edge,

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tariq has been getting better over the years. He was great this season. Still manages to put on big shots and intimidate players with his line speed and aggression, even in this sissy touch footy era.

He has a lot of pace and skill for someone his size too.. He's a great leader on the field. Saints would be mad to let him go.
I agree with all of what you say mate except the leader bit. I just don’t see it like I do with James.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
All bullshit aside right or wrong we have that big boof head Okunbor on contract. I reckon Gus should take him into the back shed and bash him into a back rower. If the dickhead realised his size and speed he could be awesome on an edge,
He would occasionally kill it in NYC playing on the edge but his defence is just no where near good enough. I think it's wing or nothing.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I agree with all of what you say mate except the leader bit. I just don’t see it like I do with James.
Really? Whenever I watch him play he's vocal and leads by example by putting on a big shot or making a desperation play. We've missed having players like him that play with passion and give their all every week.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Feels like forever ago when he exploded into first grade. He was unreal.

Those broken legs cooked what could’ve been yet the **** is still making rep teams.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Really? Whenever I watch him play he's vocal and leads by example by putting on a big shot or making a desperation play. We've missed having players like him that play with passion and give their all every week.
Im not bagging your call mate, I like Sims. I just don’t think he is a leader like James but he is certainly miles in front of what we have had.

PS I would be plenty happy if we jagged Sims or James

Last edited:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score