Target Barba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
ffs the broncos are giving us an invitation to target barba if he plays 5/8th, i think we should switch trex to the right hand side or maybe even get kasiano out there and if we get them 1 on 1 its over, or even if they bring help it creates gaps nearby

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I can see Saturday's mornings Headline:

BARBA is BACK

"Ben Barba has found his 2012 Dally M form against his former team the Bulldogs.
The 2012 Dally M winner set up 3 tries and scored 2 himself......."

Its always the case. Unfortunatly ex Bulldogs players always tear us a new @sshole!!!

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
History has it this will be Barba's best game to cover the next 5 years.

I'm gonna be a new level of shitty if we lose to the Broncos this Friday, and Barba plays a big role in it.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
I can see him stepping up and ripping us a new ass hole.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree Rod, and shame on you doubters (unless it's reverse psychology). Broncos are mentally shot after Friday, know they can't make finals and lost their best strike weapon Hodges. Barba had his good game against us in round 1 when we weren't warmed up and should be ripe for some mental torment.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I can see Saturday's mornings Headline:

BARBA is BACK

"Ben Barba has found his 2012 Dally M form against his former team the Bulldogs.
The 2012 Dally M winner set up 3 tries and scored 2 himself......."

Its always the case. Unfortunatly ex Bulldogs players always tear us a new @sshole!!!
no i can see barba having an 'ankle' injury early in the game once he sees all the stuff we have lined up for him, even from eastwood or jackson

we already have the double decoy move out the back on the right hand side, that move and its alterations will cause them a problem

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
The Kennel will be in absolute melt down if Barba scores. I was hoping we would run plenty at Soward and we didn't do it enough. Hopefully they will do it to Barba and Hunt

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Keep the ball away from Barba; and don't kick to Miranta. Our best chance is to dribble the ball into the in-goal area rather than hand over possession through uncontested bombs.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We have failed to get Trex one on one all year, why would we do it now?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We ain't losing this one the boys will be switched on fukk the broncos. LETS GO DOGS.
Past is the past our season starts now ......
(I'm going to try my best to remain positive for the rest of the season)

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's had his standard "former player tears us a new one" game. Back to reality folks. We win and we win well. Joshy MoM with 2 tries to Lafai.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's had his standard "former player tears us a new one" game. Back to reality folks. We win and we win well. Joshy MoM with 2 tries to Lafai.
Even then he didn't do that much damage. It was during the Broncos default 'great start to the season before falling away'

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shame Frank wont play. He would have ran straight over Barba repeatedly with pleasure.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone needs to fire up trex and and just have him run at him all night long. If reynolds can get over his man crush on rat boy, he could really get under his skin like he did thurston in SOO.

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, I can coach the team to do what Des has them doing and I'm no supercoach !

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not going to even watch it after last week. I'm over footy and need a break for a while.

Ben Barba will have the game of his life against us like every ex bulldog player does that screwed us. To rub it in, it'll all be off the back of bullshit ref calls and 5 disallowed tries in the opening 15 minutes.

CHUCKYBOY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Barba will be dangerous and a handful because he knows our plays very well. Also his kicking game may be a threat to us along with his pace. This game may just remind us of what we have lost as a player of his stature. Whether we like it or not. But I hope I am wrong and we get up in their face and dominate for 80 minutes.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Barbie would have to step up a whole lot just to tear a tissue. Our asses are safe.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
actually against brisbane we got him 1 on 1 with hoffman and he strolled over him tbh, barba would let him through

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Given what barba got up to during his last years with us I would imagine kasiano would be quite keen to run a few lines at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.