Sydney's Gangland Underworld

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I still can’t get over how the police treated innocent civilians during COVID.
Fucking putrid *****.
Never forgive and never forget!
The police tried conspiring to have me put away.
It backfired on them!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lost all respect when he knocked the Asian fella like that, some cops still loved him.
He was a corrupt cop for years Bob. He’s the type of people you’ve been fighting against all these years my friend.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
No loss. He was a drug dealer
What was Rogerson stealing, Cadbury chocolates ?
Whether you like it or not some people like getting high and besides the point Rogerson a was a prick.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
He was a corrupt cop for years Bob. He’s the type of people you’ve been fighting against all these years my friend.
I know a guy who knew him, was a kid when good ole Roger was near the end of his career. What he was up to was what most cops were doing when Roger started but the force had moved on a bit. As a kid he felt that Roger going down was a matter of time but no one had the balls to be part of that. So it was sort of accepted until someone further up the food chain had enough.

And when you look at it, he committed crimes against crims. Yeah, took some kickbacks for protection from crims but otherwise it was all crims. Even his 'arrests' which were based on doctored evidence were correct according to my mate. E.g. Tim Anderson was released on legal technicalities around evidence being cross examined, not that there was evidence to exonerate him. Not that I have the faintest idea whether he was guilty or not.

So yeah - a scumbag. Maybe its me but I sort of take a cop being corrupt with crims a little better than a cop being corrupt against the normies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I know a guy who knew him, was a kid when good ole Roger was near the end of his career. What he was up to was what most cops were doing when Roger started but the force had moved on a bit. As a kid he felt that Roger going down was a matter of time but no one had the balls to be part of that. So it was sort of accepted until someone further up the food chain had enough.

And when you look at it, he committed crimes against crims. Yeah, took some kickbacks for protection from crims but otherwise it was all crims. Even his 'arrests' which were based on doctored evidence were correct according to my mate. E.g. Tim Anderson was released on legal technicalities around evidence being cross examined, not that there was evidence to exonerate him. Not that I have the faintest idea whether he was guilty or not.

So yeah - a scumbag. Maybe its me but I sort of take a cop being corrupt with crims a little better than a cop being corrupt against the normies.
When you hang out with the likes of Neddy Smith you are a grub in my books..

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Despite the heinous crimes committed, or let be committed. I’d of loved to have a session on beers with him. Just for all the stories of yesteryear

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

So true, on the corruption part. I watched a great show on Juanita Nielson disappearance. Was in abc I think. Highlighted how no one could trust police, very bizarre

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For all the young folk that require a history lesson on Rodger the dodger

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
So true, on the corruption part. I watched a great show on Juanita Nielson disappearance. Was in abc I think. Highlighted how no one could trust police, very bizarre
Not sure what doco u saw but if my memory and quick googling is correct, police had very little to do with Neilson except the prime suspect was super rich so no bending the evidence rules. And later became a pollie - unless I'm missing something.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There have been some teriffic and fascinating shows over the years.
Blue Murder was good, Roxburgh is a teriffic character actor.They got Neddy Smith wrong though perhaps couldn't find the right big guy of around 6'4 to play him.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Another piece of shit 6 feet under where he belongs.

Plenty more to go...