Sydney's Gangland Underworld

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m sure you will get the good oil. White people pretending to be Indian who are pretending to be Lebanese always get the good intel about what’s going on in the streets. BTW I never knew you were a snitch.
Strange comment with so many errors in it

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes I did that ‘once’ to just ‘one’ close to me and not a few around Blacktown
I would hate to work at a bottle shop around Blacktown.
It’s awesome how they need to cage up their alcohol like prisoners in the Mt Druitt area because so many non whites have to steal it!

most alcoholic whites enslave themselves to a shitty job so they can drink alcohol!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I would hate to work at a bottle shop around Blacktown.
It’s awesome how they need to cage up their alcohol like prisoners in the Mt Druitt area because so many non whites have to steal it!

most alcoholic whites enslave themselves to a shitty job so they can drink alcohol!
Yeah ermington liqourland started caging them too because of Nash and my boy Iqbal

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the criminals of today have less class than the criminals of decades back..

Criminals of decades past would only come in to take someone of high value, not mess up your place, make sure they dont have muddy feet if they break in.

criminals of today will take someone worth less than $5 and if they break in will run your tooth brush up their arse as well. No respect

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think the criminals of today have less class than the criminals of decades back..

Criminals of decades past would only come in to take someone of high value, not mess up your place, make sure they dont have muddy feet if they break in.

criminals of today will take someone worth less than $5 and if they break in will run your tooth brush up their arse as well. No respect
Sounds like someone's been targeted a few times. No wonder why you hate your neighbors so much, you still finding arse hairs on your tooth brush

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Took a few secrets with him no doubt.
Only lived to serve himself.
Can’t imagine he’ll be widely missed.
I had a run in with him having a beer at the Padstow Hotel years ago with my old man. I didn’t know who he was and we had never been there but he was toasted and decided he would come up and say who the fuck are you guys? I being a hot head 18 year old said no one mate who are you. He revved up and I don’t care his connections or what the outcome would have been but I was fired up saying piss off you old drunk he and I almost came to blows

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I had a run in with him having a beer at the Padstow Hotel years ago with my old man. I didn’t know who he was and we had never been there but he was toasted and decided he would come up and say who the fuck are you guys? I being a hot head 18 year old said no one mate who are you. He revved up and I don’t care his connections or what the outcome would have been but I was fired up saying piss off you old drunk he and I almost came to blows
He is going to come back as a ghost looking for you.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Rot eternally you filthy maggot ****!
Glad he's dead!