Sydney clubs - were is your favorite at

Status
Not open for further replies.

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
dalgers a ***.

abz goes to DCs :p

Tank on friday is pretty good man, make sure u have a girl with u if ur turning up late
u stole my suggestion...

tank on friday is the best....:love::love:

went for my bday and my besties bday....both times have been for free :grinning:

seriously awesome music....there is not one song i want to sit down for!!!!!!!

also...albions is great :grinning:

i like pontoon...not so much the crowd though

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
Pj's is terrible 25 min to get a drink with indians galore around u i prefer commercial over Pj's.

Brooklyn Bar on george yeah goes alrite onli been dere once thou

Central Hotel goes great too before a Roosters game

J-H13

Kennel Established
Reaction score
IVY's if your a rich **** lol. Dragon Fly is too ***ing small but music is the best ve heard and the girls there are amazing.
Poontoon is a good place to chill rather then dance. Moulin rouge is toooo small aswell. But i love Ivys , get dressed up , good crowd , everyone is having a goodtime. No trouble at all.

J-H13

Kennel Established
Reaction score
u stole my suggestion...

tank on friday is the best....:love::love:

went for my bday and my besties bday....both times have been for free :grinning:

seriously awesome music....there is not one song i want to sit down for!!!!!!!

also...albions is great :grinning:

i like pontoon...not so much the crowd though
Albions is the best on saturday night. They have really picked up and taking roxys crowd from there friday nights aswell. But heaps of bikies are in albies, but they aint too much trouble becasue everyone knows who they are in our area lol

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
Zeta, Trademark, Nevermind, Bada Bing (i know not a club but you can have a laugh), Civic, Mars Lounge, Establishment, Dragonfly, ummm i'm out!

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Zeta, Trademark, Nevermind, Bada Bing (i know not a club but you can have a laugh), Civic, Mars Lounge, Establishment, Dragonfly, ummm i'm out!
LOL I like Bada Bing!

Strip clubs are fantastic. The sleazy men are focused on the girls on stage, so you can sit back, have a laugh, a drink,the strippers are really nice to chat to ( i know its their job and they have to be :p) and there are no lines in the girls bathroom. :grinning:

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Albions is the best on saturday night. They have really picked up and taking roxys crowd from there friday nights aswell. But heaps of bikies are in albies, but they aint too much trouble becasue everyone knows who they are in our area lol
hahaha i dont even notice them...

what annoys me though is the sleezy old men ewww

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Nothing beats tank if you can get in. Fkn awesome.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I like Sefton playhouse the best because it was in an episode of underbelly

so I go there on friday nights trying to pose as a drug dealer so I look like a mad ****

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nothing beats tank if you can get in. Fkn awesome.
hahaha yeah twice ive been on guestlist...i wont ever take the chance of going without guestlist id be shattered if i were rejected...

love it that much :love:

So many many islanders at Albion
not enough of them lol...

saw utai and emelio there a couple of weeks ago though

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
I always get sms' about home and some other sh!t. I think the bloke that used to have my number was Maso

J-H13

Kennel Established
Reaction score
On a saturday night, after about 11pm its like BOOM! An arab bomb had been dropped on the place. They must of all come together :p
ARABSSS straight off the boat, I can tell u what they wear exaclty. They have the collor sleaved shirts with black pants and black shoes. The have 1000 litres if gel in there hair slicked back and jump around like they have never been to a club. Also u have the other arabs that wear the flary jeans with those square shoes that try and chat up every aussie chick that walks past and clap like there in a lebo wedding.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ARABSSS straight off the boat, I can tell u what they wear exaclty. They have the collor sleaved shirts with black pants and black shoes. The have 1000 litres if gel in there hair slicked back and jump around like they have never been to a club. Also u have the other arabs that wear the flary jeans with those square shoes that try and chat up every aussie chick that walks past and clap like there in a lebo wedding.
LMAOOOOO ah soooo true.

But you do get the other type. The obvious "Tarocash" style, or printed shirt from Glue or something, really tight jeans and those ugly material shoes....and they always have a posse of Supre, straightened fake blonde of black hair, a tonne of makeup, and often with their rolls or ribs hanging out the back of their too small dress girls with them :p

they even play arab music lol
hahaha arab music is awesome though. Always makes people dance.

Ahmed

Mr.Plasma
Reaction score
Stop Arab bashing dammit >:(

Do I look the part in my pic. ( pic thread 1st page I think)???

Status
Not open for further replies.