Sydney clubs - were is your favorite at

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roberts LOL!! and the guy at the bar! "heyyy I think he plays for tigers, look at all the money in his wallet.... duuuuuuude"

I agree with Kurry though, I rate bars over clubs easy. Cargo Bar,Albion @ parra, The Eastern, Coogee bay hotel is good too, and so is Pavillion on George st.
When I worked in Parra, the Albion was a regular for after work drinks. :whacky:

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
tbh that's always my problem. I got no girls with me when trying to get in. LOL.
Pfttt just make some gangas that you meet on the street come in with you. They always let in the gangas (if there are more girls then guys).

LOL screw it might just go roxy Friday for abit than just settle with going to the game sat. By the time I get back to sydney from gosford it'll be to late to go anywere.
Pft roxy, you can do better :p

Please read my comment about the poo smelling indian who shimmied at me, whilst his mates surrounded our group :o

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
most likely hehehe

she sounds like she'll kick most guys heads in

plus her dad and mum are junkies, you dont know what junkies will do for abit of money for crack :p
lol **** you man! I have very good parents! well more so my dad but we wont get into that lol

and as far as being rough - its the little person syndrome, like Michael Ennis. we need to compensate for our shortcomings in height by being dangerous, FFS :amazed:

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
most likely hehehe

she sounds like she'll kick most guys heads in

plus her dad and mum are junkies, you dont know what junkies will do for abit of money for crack :p
ur gonna cop it hard

When I worked in Parra, the Albion was a regular for after work drinks. :whacky:
been clubbing prob 5 times in parra. 4 times ended up all in brawl, the only time it went well was on Rami's 21st. When to some club there called One World. Alrite music but like albions and roxy's, too many hectiks for my liking. TBH theyd have to pay be big to enter Roxy again.

Ill only go to Albion's if its a big group also.

G

Gladiator.

lol **** you man! I have very good parents! well more so my dad but we wont get into that lol

and as far as being rough - its the little person syndrome, like Michael Ennis. we need to compensate for our shortcomings in height by being dangerous, FFS :amazed:
me too hehehe :love:

G

Gladiator.

that is mates rates, my time is precious and limited :amazed:

haha high fiiive!

Ill drop the price by 5$ an hour :p
although i have grown slightly taller, from 160cm to 171cm

am i still classified part of short-man syndrome?

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
No dice. 5 hours for luigi or nothing
hmm you want to play hardball hey.

40$ an hour, 60$ on Sundays. Or no girls.

then you will know the real meaning of hardball :p

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
dont give into tempation Ahmed. She from campbeltown, no different to those canterbury road sluzzes!!!!

Ahmed

Mr.Plasma
Reaction score
hmm you want to play hardball hey.

40$ an hour, 60$ on Sundays. Or no girls.

then you will know the real meaning of hardball :p
Pfft u went from $5 an hour to $40. Great salesmenship. LOL. I'll do without. For now.

Edit. Wait I re read ur post. But still no dice

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
dont give into tempation Ahmed. She from campbeltown, no different to those canterbury road sluzzes!!!!
GO TO JAIL! DIRECTLY TO JAIL

do not pass go do not collect 100$

Status
Not open for further replies.