Opinion Switching teams

TopEnd K9

Waterboy
Reaction score
It’s either in your blood or you change teams like your a five year old, your choice

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I am tiger, hear me roar
Was a bulldog once before
Now I have a winning team
Premiership? I dare to dream

Go tigers, go tigers

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs or nothing for me although i will look forward to the socceroos olyroos and matildas

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I will support the tigers. I’m not quite ready for success yet. It would be too big an adjustment for me. But I think I’m ready for a tiny bit more success than I’ve been accustomed to over the past few years.

lol gotta stay true to your team, bro.
Enjoy your win

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll be watching other teams with interest, mainly to see how the other lowly rated sides perform compared to us.
Can't bring myself to support another team, but will cheer on sides that are playing teams I really dislike.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The wooden spoon might be too generous to us the way things are going. Maybe a cheap plastic teaspoon instead. But switching teams isn't an option, as unfortunate as that feels right now.

There will always be a team, or teams I'd prefer to see win, if we're no hope. Different teams, depending on who the players are etc, and many teams who I'd never want to win, ever, including Parra, Saints, Brisbane, Easts, Manly.