Opinion Switching teams

oldman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Chill out, dude. We have to stick by our Bulldogs family.... even if we decide to support other teams.
Champ If you want to support another team you can piss off with your boyfriend and give each other wristies.

True Bulldog supporters don’t have another team, we only have one team. You’re either a true supporter or you’re not. Got it?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t difch the dogs, just acquire other teams to also support.

Just think if It as having more than one child
But like all parents, you have to have a favourite child

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
True Bulldog supporters don’t have another team, we only have one team. You’re either a true supporter or you’re not. Got it?
True parents don’t have another child, we only have one child. You’re either a true parent or you’re not. Got it?

see how ridiculous it sounds in another context?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mods and admin cop to much shit from you guys. You don’t see everything nor see the full picture. And we won’t discuss them to protect everyone’s privacy. This is a volunteer work, we don’t get paid to be mods or admin here. Getting sick of it.
I can understand that. I guess it's more that a seemingly hard stance was made and communicated by you guys, then all of a sudden he's back out of the blue. I'msure you can understand why people are confused by it all? I didn't get what had happened.

I think we all just see Mods as the people running the show here, and don't get that there's bigger fish out there. I actually respect what you guys do and only said something on this as ... it didn't make sense. I didn't even think about the men in black in all honesty.

Personally I couldn't care less about him being back. And I also understand why he's back.

Imagine the powers to be saw the traffic in here decrease when Nasheed was banned. And I've got absolutely no doubt it dropped significantly.

Hate him. Love him. Not really care about him. It's not important.

He got / gets people talking on here so I completely understand why he's here. If people don't like him, block him like I did. I still have a peak at what he's saying now and then ...

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I can understand that. I guess it's more that a seemingly hard stance was made and communicated by you guys, then all of a sudden he's back out of the blue. I'msure you can understand why people are confused by it all? I didn't get what had happened.

I think we all just see Mods as the people running the show here, and don't get that there's bigger fish out there. I actually respect what you guys do and only said something on this as ... it didn't make sense. I didn't even think about the men in black in all honesty.

Personally I couldn't care less about him being back. And I also understand why he's back.

Imagine the powers to be saw the traffic in here decrease when Nasheed was banned. And I've got absolutely no doubt it dropped significantly.

He got / gets people talking on here so I completely understand why he's here. If people don't like him, block him like I did. I still have a peak at what he's saying now and then ...
Hierarchy of The Kennel from bottom of the pile to top:
74531D37-FADF-4540-8D05-F103C042DD4E.jpeg

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call me L.Ron Zubbard.

re: oil.
How many more home runs do I need to make before you are convinced?
I only ever got one wrong and it was still probably based in truth.
Between that and your other reference to yourself as a popular user on the kennel, it's safe to say your self love is pretty strong.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Between that and your other reference to yourself as a popular user on the kennel, it's safe to say your self love is pretty strong.
I don’t know I just quietly sit here and put runs on the board but because it’a just Nasheed no one listens. No one ever notices Nasheed :(

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey steve,
Just curious, what level is that i'm dragging it down too?
i am somewhat of an analyst, I have style, and it has been verified that I have good oil and know some inside stuff. There is no reason for your hate.
You should consider an olive branch that I am happy to extend to you. I will take you in. if you are sincere, but that is a journey you need to want to do. You can come to me in private.

As for your 'multiple account' accusation. That has been answered to you, in this thread. You saw it. I know this, because I tagged you myself. You know it too. You just chose to ignore it. You said to yourself at some point 'Ok i understand that he has good oil and is not a multi account user, but I'll still accuse him anyway".
What does that say about your ethical standards?
That may not be the real you, but look at the direction you are taking. Dont risk your good name.

I also strongly recommend you stop calling the mods liars. I have learnt the hard way that they are not to be messed with (shout out to the boys). Getting banned is not fun when you have been here for so long. Calling a mod a liar is not going to help your reputation. I doubt you will be banned for this, but once again, it is a matter of what direction you are taking, and at some point, you'll catch one on a bad day who doesn't appreciate the accusation.
So I was thinking about your multiple account thing, surely a mobile registered to a different or old address as well as another device attached to your current home wifi allows you and Foxallday to post at the same time while maintaing different geolocations?

Plus there's the unsafe option of using free wifi at a cafe.

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
So I was thinking about your multiple account thing, surely a mobile registered to a different or old address as well as another device attached to your current home wifi allows you and Foxallday to post at the same time while maintaingdifferent geolocations?
You are speculating without the info the mods know. The Nasheed story is a myriad of complexity and layers. You can make that as you will but you’re better off not even thinking off about it and just take their word for it.
I don’t have multiple accounts. The mods know this.
And to be honest I don’t even understand why people think this? Anytime someone’s given a reason why they think this it’s based on shocking logic and observation.

besides, I don’t want some other person being attributed with my thoughts. Taken a while to build the respect I have. Why dilute it?

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
True parents don’t have another child, we only have one child. You’re either a true parent or you’re not. Got it?

Clubs aren't children, you are taking things out of context.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Appreciated. If more people had your attitude it would make life easier. It really is that simple. Block and ignore. How hard is it really.

FZ1-S

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sorry, if you bail when things get tough you're not a true supporter!

What we're going through now is nothing compared to the salary cap scandal and the Coffs Harbor rape case.

oldman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

With philosophy like that lets hope that your future children don’t evolve any further than cum stains on your bed sheets.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry, if you bail when things get tough you're not a true supporter!

What we're going through now is nothing compared to the salary cap scandal and the Coffs Harbor rape case.
I actually do t think any of the fans cared much about Coffs Harbour. Not one supporter I ever met has said they felt less about the club. I think it actually United us