Opinion Switching teams

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it's okay to do it just for this year (maybe a few years)? I'm supporting my boy Holbrook at the Titans if it is tbf. Just letting you guys know.
I don't understand... having your team labelled cheats and rapists, you as a fan being smeared as a terrorist and thug, 7+ years of being the worst team to watch in the comp, and competing for the spoon for 4-5 years in a row and counting not enough for you? Pfft... millenials

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If it weren't for my love for this club, I wouldn't even watch this joke of a sport anymore. If we sign Clark/Smith and some good forwards, we can easily be top 6 next season as inconceivable as that seems now.

We've waited five years plus suffering through rebuillds etc, but unfortunately this season is mostly a write off and we have to ride it out til next year. Thank fuck Burton is on the horizon otherwise we'd have nothing to look forward to.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We’re all pissed, but no true mature age supporter switches teams.

The absolute true test for us was always 2022.

In saying that, there’s a generation of kids who’ve picked alternate teams because we’ve Sucked so bad for the past 7yrs and so these are supporters the club has lost forever... they need to be very careful falling into insignificance

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fogarty is better.
I could never take you seriously with your stupid fucking avatar..
And now, as a Titans supporter, I don’t even need to try..
I’m sure Fogarty will be able to fill you in on the sex positions you are unsure of..
Enjoy the hollow victories as a Tits supporter.
See ya muppet

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still rate averillo so highly? He aint from the same planet as burton
I never seen him play since start of round 1st rd did nothing 2nd rd wet weather 3rd rd did little to nothing seems lost.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't worry guys it's just the bottle talking.

Dog gone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think it's okay to do it just for this year (maybe a few years)? I'm supporting my boy Holbrook at the Titans if it is tbf. Just letting you guys know.
Traiter men like you would be shot in a war,hang strong soldier,it'll turn around one day,i think

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another year of fucking dogshit for supporters that have eaten shit from opposition teams, other supporters & the press. Todays game was just a new low on top of 5 years of consecutive horrific games we have endured for what seems like an eternity now.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You guys are so unsupportive of me coming out publicly and sharing my feelings, no wonder your team can't score a point with supporters like you!

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've always said 2035 will be when we turn things around, so until then I'm waiting to be shocked! But I'm sticking around, following a sports team is most enjoyable after they've been through the downs, no team has ever stayed at the top for ever! What goes up will always come down, it's the climbing back up that's most challenging most rewarding!